• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Check out some of the great people on the intro video, they might give you a warm fuzzy feeling that everything will be just fine.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
That's how I would read it - yeah.
If you believe them anyhow.
You and me are going riding, and since we didn't beat the deadline, Greta may as well join in on the fun!
Nothing to fight over at this point anymore...

Now - of course there have been some quotes that DID have dates that have come and gone - yes, but the one like in this quote above that is everywhere this last week, does NOT read that way.

When is this ride you speak of? I'm ready when you are.

Reactions: Lake Powell and Ox
C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
So would it be safe to say it really means that the clock to extinction has now started and that extinction is imminent, we just don't know how long?

Not sure I buy that.

The clock to extinction has always been running from the moment we are born. We are just another species that can, and will someday be apart of a extinction level event. There have been Five extinction level Events in this planet’s history, we will not be able to do a thing to stop the 6th.
Just live and love life to the fullest no matter how hard climate activists beat on their drums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Things are getting a lot busier, do you think they'll have electric cargo planes up anytime soon?

With three runways (all longer than 10,600 feet), special ramp facilities and procedures, and a little help from the federal government, ANC has molded itself into a critical refueling stop for cargo carriers flying the skies between Asia and North America. Approx. Daily Fuel Usage: 2 million gal.

Just incase you didn't see above #, that's 2 MILLION GALLONS A DAY

What's really crazy is that just a few years ago the airport did major cut backs all across the board because newer planes no longer had to stop to fuel. So what happened??

Don't they know about the climate change, global warming, another ten years before humanity dies, the dooms day clock? WTH ??

Need I also remind you that jet fuel doesn't abide by the rules for the working class. There's a higher level of sulfur and other additives-including cetane, and the cetane number-in Jet-A than is allowed in your diesel.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I don't remember seeing this on a ballet for an over priced piece of dung as in $100,00.00 cab only, more than a Diesel. Seen it today for the first time, with a cute wrap on the cab and box.

Seriously this piece of **** never even made it to the fake news.

Premium Features