• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

J
Jan 15, 2010
That question does not even make sense.
Claiming that one big cold snap like this is “proof” that man can’t influence climate (which is exactly what you were doing) is as ignorant as Greta claiming that one heat wave is proof of the opposite. Climate is the average of weather. When the yearly average temperature increases year after year (which it is doing) then the overall climate is warming. More 7th grade science, you guys really need to work on your schooling…

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Claiming that one big cold snap like this is “proof” that man can’t influence climate (which is exactly what you were doing) is as ignorant as Greta claiming that one heat wave is proof of the opposite. Climate is the average of weather. When the yearly average temperature increases year after year (which it is doing) then the overall climate is warming. More 7th grade science, you guys really need to work on your schooling…
Talking in circles isn't going to make anyone believe your nonsense.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Asian air has a pair of those that have been non stop as of lately , these guys along with federal contractors fly in pairs.

Point of the story, our international airport did lay offs before the pandemic because newer technology didn't need to stop. Now where ranked number 4 and it's a zoo.

Look around you, there are things now and maybe been happening for a long time.
Best kept lies are right in plain view.

There's no logic to above posting besides planes carry only what the need so the wings don't rip off while landing with a load is about all my two cents has and I'm drying out a couple of water bottles now .

Reactions: Dobber1

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This could go in multiple threads. Let's just blame it on the weather.

The other week I dropped of a friend at the airport, that friend sat on the plane for over 4 hours before they taxied the run way.
What people and the fake news are not talking about is what is causing these problems besides blaming it on the weather.
Tell the military to park thier **** while thier at it
The people working in the airports are not veterans.
While my friend was sitting in the plane there where employees shoveling snow away from the loading area , AYFN ?
Is this because no one knows how to drive the snow removal equipment that has always removed the snow from that area?
One better a coworker of my friend was suppose to leave an hour earlier than my friend but was still there, the tug that pulls the plane away broke the shear pin 3 times.
My friends plane was delayed because the de icer truck broke down and they had to get another one.
I told my friend it's time to stop flying.

Look around people

Premium Features