• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
This one time I had a really sick stomach. Buddy came up, made me laugh so hard I **** my shorts.

I wonder if that’s how JTK feels every morning when he wakes up and realizes he has to be him again today.

Or was it just global warming?

I know my ass crack was warmer for a bit.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
This one time I had a really sick stomach. Buddy came up, made me laugh so hard I **** my shorts.

I wonder if that’s how JTK feels every morning when he wakes up and realizes he has to be him again today.

Or was it just global warming?

I know my ass crack was warmer for a bit.
Dang, another sick burn.
How do y'all come op with these.

Reactions: Ox

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Maybe climate change has something to do with the planet shifting on it's axis over the last 84 million years , nothing to do with tsunamis, shifting of the tectonic plates or anything like that,.

Yep I'm convinced man is responsible for 100%

Lets start with all those private jets flying around with people like say Al (Twisted Sister) Gore, look that that up or maybe John Kerry you know the POS that requested duty in Vietnam so he could kill some gooks to further his carrier.

For those two here, wake up or your woke.

Reactions: High Voltage
C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Maybe climate change has something to do with the planet shifting on it's axis over the last 84 million years , nothing to do with tsunamis, shifting of the tectonic plates or anything like that,.

Yep I'm convinced man is responsible for 100%

Lets start with all those private jets flying around with people like say Al (Twisted Sister) Gore, look that that up or maybe John Kerry you know the POS that requested duty in Vietnam so he could kill some gooks to further his carrier.

For those two here, wake up or your woke.
Hawk, you got any studies or reports about the tilt, tsunamis or plates shifting and their impact on climate?
Would love to see those.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
More interested in finding the exploitation of the planet and why the Bidens are heavily invested in the Congo, 2/3 of the world's cobalt for these electric vehicle batteries starting back in 2016.

I really don't see why stripping the planet of extremely rare earth minerals is going to save the planet in so many more ways while debating of who's at fault.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Nobody with any credibility is pushing this. It is simply a political boondoggle promoted by an impressive list of nobody important.

• Love
Reactions: Hawkster

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Go green has been killing job growth, once again diaper boy has lied all along for the agenda.

Anybody that can prove other please chime in.

This fits in so many other threads that it was a toss up.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Im sorry you guys are getting picked on. ☹️☹️
And I'm sorry that some of you guys are dying suddenly.

Premium Features