• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

J
Jan 15, 2010
On the other side, doo you watch lefty vids?

I for one would like to watch a few of the guys vids that Kirk or Rob mentioned above that disputes Tony.
I am interested in any good info, not info that leans a certain way.
If I'm wrong, I can change my view. I don't need to stay wrong for the sake of obstanence.
If Tony is B/S'ing, I would like to know it.

However, I find his info VERY credible - again - w/o having seen the defendants evidence.

That’s the whole problem with you clowns, especially kawkster. You see a video and think it’s true because it says what you want it to. Talk about agendas , who do you think pays for videos disputing climate science? Oil Industry maybe? You want to know what’s going on, don’t listen to some talking head on YouTube.

Think about the big picture in the simplest terms. If you light millions of barrels of oil and countless tons of coal on fire everyday for 170+ years in essentially a closed system, what is likely to happen? Excess co2 and methane act as insulation in the atmosphere. That’s simple physics , don’t need some YouTube influencer to explain that to me. Solar radiation enters the atmosphere and generates heat. More insulation, more heat remains. Rocket science, I know….

Who knows what the end result will be? Who knows. Are teslas the answer? As I’ve said before, no. Do I know the answer? Never claimed to. But to deny something so simple because YouTube and your pastor say so is to be willfully blind.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
It's the agenda they have to follow,

Have to admit I watch some you tube, had to have a refresher on replacing a broken roller on the secondary and is quicker than the shop manual.

Most of my posting aren't youtube

As far as pastor, I have no need for the guidance of what I do or don't believe.

They need a distraction

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Yep i live in Crested Butte CO.
I don't expect any of us to lose sleep over snowest insults.
I bet y'all wear modular helmets too.
Its winter ❄️❄️

I rock my Bell moto 4.

So that keeps your stated list of assumptions on the losing side.

Keep it up, loser!

• Haha
Reactions: CB_Rob
C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
That would seem to be a very good indicator, but not only N/A, but .. anywhere...
But yeah, those bays that raise and lower much more than the open beaches may show a measurable change quicker?

I would be interested to see that info.

Here's the collection of the debates between Tony Heller and Potholer54

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
And here's to NMFH dork

Fool don't even have a clue that the nmfh shiz came along 30+ years after I started riding, but he still has the ignorance to try to play that as a positive.

From that, I guess we can say that CB Rob is an all around loser.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
That’s the whole problem with you clowns, especially jtk and cbrob. You see a video and think it’s true because it says what you want it to. Talk about agendas , who do you think pays for videos disputing climate science? Oil Industry maybe?

Get it yet?

Lol

Who needs the elitists when the ants spend all their time fighting amongst themselves.

Do either of you ever play the mental game of "what if the same shoe were on the other foot"?

It might take awhile for that to sink in, but it'll show immediately if it doesn't. :-)

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
So as far as the Bay of Fundy, the highest recorded tides were in 1975?

WTF!??

Screenshot_20221214_152641_Google.jpg

Admittedly I did a search on politicized Google but hey, that's interesting if the planet is "obviously warming and melting" (But doesn't show that from one or 2 of the most sensitive places in North America)

That's all but a checkmate, bitches, unless there is unmanipulated data from the same time period showing otherwise.

This message was approved by a very sympathetic Google search in the Caribbean! Lmao!

I really would have thought there would have been a substantial change in numbers in the Bay of Fundy or the Cook Inlet, but the only spike has been in the left wing media and their eager followers.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Once again, what's the real reason ?

They have an agenda and it's not what thier distractions are about.

This relentless directing towards this non politician must really scare the hell out of them than there's this constant attack on a particular religion .

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I'm anxiously awaiting CB Rob and JTK from Canada's response as to why the highest tides in the Bay of Fundy were in 1975 all while we are in the greatest threat of our lifetime with present day global warming!!

Is it politics or science.

Or political science.

Pontificate that commies JTK from Canada and traitor CB Rob.

Hello fellow ants. :-)

Last edited:
C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Fool don't even have a clue that the nmfh shiz came along 30+ years after I started riding, but he still has the ignorance to try to play that as a positive.

From that, I guess we can say that CB Rob is an all around loser.
Ok Boomer

It was a running joke on snowest 20 years ago. I thought your old ass was in on the joke.

Last edited:
Premium Features