• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Have you noticed how this administration has changed how a person's credentials are of the lesser importance to run a business?

A sure sign of a red flag and obviously a poor candidate when there are so many with actual qualifications to do the job.

Reactions: High Voltage

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I use to work as an apparatus, electrician on high voltage, transformers, and breakers. Our power plant in North Dakota had an extremely efficient smokestack scrubbers. So we never used our allotment of CO2 per year. Some years we made up to $30 million just selling our unused CO2 points. In our yearly meeting with our CEO giving his raw raw speech I asked him so we made $30 million last year selling our pollution points? You should’ve seen him saying, no, no, no , we don’t call it pollution points, it’s just called CO2 credit.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I use to work as an apparatus, electrician on high voltage, transformers, and breakers. Our power plant in North Dakota had an extremely efficient smokestack scrubbers. So we never used our allotment of CO2 per year. Some years we made up to $30 million just selling our unused CO2 points. In our yearly meeting with our CEO giving his raw raw speech I asked him so we made $30 million last year selling our pollution points? You should’ve seen him saying, no, no, no , we don’t call it pollution points, it’s just called CO2 credit.

What plant do you work at?

And what are your thoughts on proposed pipelines pumping CO2 to ND and injecting it into the ground?
I'm afraid that down the road we will have caused an unforseen ****storm regret ever thinking about it.

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I am purty sure that I posted this in one of these threads recently (?) :

A sledding chum of mine recently bought some property in Colorado that has a CO2 line running through it, and supposedly heading for Texas.

If you google it, there is a map of several similar lines already in existence, and likely has been for decades.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT

And what are your thoughts on proposed pipelines pumping CO2 to ND and injecting it into the ground?
I'm afraid that down the road we will have caused an unforseen ****storm regret ever thinking about it.
I only worked at Coal Creek power plant during shutdowns testing equipment. Otherwise I got to travel across northern MN working in bulk sub stations. I don’t know enough about the co2 injection to say good or bad. I do know windmills are a joke!

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta

This is not new technology, is called a CO flood and can be used to pressure up a oil formation and increase production.

Co storage is also been pumped into the ground for years. Its a natural occurring element, the climate is always changing, the difference is we are more connected than we were in the past and people are more gullible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Mother nature can do just fine without medaling assholes cutting off or consuming supplies then blame it on global warming because there's no back up plan. This is a common occurrence but for some reason nothing is done to keep it from repeating.

https://www.businessinsider.com/take-a-look-at-lakes-that-dried-up-california-drought-2021-6

For the screaming Karens.

Ever hear of forestation or preparing for a 100 flood? Not like any of this is new. Enjoy

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Cyclical weather patterns in Cali?
Nothing new here, keep moving ...

That’s right. Grew up in Northern CA. As a kid the Sacramento River always flooded. One year it rained for two weeks straight with the exception of one day. The old Mt. Shasta ski bowl used to hold the Guinness world record for the most snow out of one storm. 16’ . I get sick of hearing the world is going to end because of climate change. It’s been changing since God created this earth.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Moved to this section, for the conspiracy people :) Those pictures above are from today as below posting.

So the military and the critical medical flights where the only ones flying today?

Nothing to see here

Nearly three-hour outage did not impact flight operations and its cause is under investigation, the air navigation service provider.

Grounded the entire country for three hours, now wasn't that to easy.

Things just get easier when it's been done before.
Quick ? when's the last time this has happened ? 9-11

10,000+ US flights delayed, canceled: 'I'm frustrated, but I smell like passion fruit'

Latest updates on computer glitch at the Federal Aviation Administration that has delayed, grounded airline traffic across much of US on Wednesday.

www.usatoday.com

Diaper boy, your a piece of chit

Premium Features