• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Wasn't intended to be hidden in any way.
What part of any of my posts above would have you think that anyone here was trying to hide that?
You brought it up...

THAT is my point, if you want to try to see another view of the same evidence, that is a good disc series to watch.
At $18 for 3 disks, I don't think anyone there is gitt'n fat on your hard earned Loonie.
They are wanting to spread the opposing views.

They will leave it to the TV Evangelists, and the Indian telemarketers to deplete you of your $.

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I love it when people jump on the climate change band wagon- " Temperatures are rising, glaciers are melting, The east and wests coasts are going to flood, it's never been this hot before" but as the glaciers melt, they find a preserved early hunter with seeds in a pouch in the ice along with traces of grass hoppers. Huh? wait a minute.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I love it when people jump on the climate change band wagon- " Temperatures are rising, glaciers are melting, The east and wests coasts are going to flood, it's never been this hot before" but as the glaciers melt, they find a preserved early hunter with seeds in a pouch in the ice along with traces of grass hoppers. Huh? wait a minute.
Kinda like the climbers in the alps that fell into crevasses in relatively known locations and ended up spat out of the glacier 70-80 years later? Longer slower glacier could take a lot longer. C’mon, you can do better than that…. Glaciers are just one indicator, one I see every day in the mountains here where we actually have lots of big ones, and the recession is straight up bonkers especially the last few years.

Look at the average global temperature in the last 150 years. Then look at the co2 graph. The curves are kinda similar … it’s not rocket science.

I’m sure it’s way easier to ignore and hope it all goes away….

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
Kinda like the climbers in the alps that fell into crevasses in relatively known locations and ended up spat out of the glacier 70-80 years later? Longer slower glacier could take a lot longer. C’mon, you can do better than that…. Glaciers are just one indicator, one I see every day in the mountains here where we actually have lots of big ones, and the recession is straight up bonkers especially the last few years.

Look at the average global temperature in the last 150 years. Then look at the co2 graph. The curves are kinda similar … it’s not rocket science.

Correlation is not causation…….

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota

The point is things don't get trapped in the ice by magic, the climate went through a warm period and then turned to went into a wetter cold cycle. the world has done this and will continue to do so. If you hike in our badlands region, you can find sea shells on top of buttes and we are no where near an ocean. climate change is nothing new, it's been here as long as the earth has. It is just easier to point to it when needing a political soap box to stand on. After you democrats realize there are no unicorns and you can't hold a rainbow, you can cuddle up in your Tesla and feel secure that a natural gas or coal plant is charging your battery as you are late for work.

J
Jan 15, 2010
The point is things don't get trapped in the ice by magic, the climate went through a warm period and then turned to went into a wetter cold cycle. the world has done this and will continue to do so. If you hike in our badlands region, you can find sea shells on top of buttes and we are no where near an ocean. climate change is nothing new, it's been here as long as the earth has. It is just easier to point to it when needing a political soap box to stand on. After you democrats realize there are no unicorns and you can't hold a rainbow, you can cuddle up in your Tesla and feel secure that a natural gas or coal plant is charging your battery as you are late for work.
No one is disputing that the climate has changed naturally over the years. How long ago do you think those sea shell fossils formed? Those ended up there due to plate tectonics/continental drift not climate shifts. More grade 8 science…

The issue at hand is how fast it is changing and what is causing it. The amount of co2 in the atmosphere has varied over millions of years (this may be hard for you creationists) for various reasons. There is currently a whole lot of it that was at one time loose in the atmosphere now stored underground in coal, oil etc. it got there as plants, dinosaurs (those were real, not stories planted to test your faith) etc decayed into the ground over hundreds of millions of years. If you let it out at a rate of 100 million barrels and however many million tons of coal a day it’s gonna have an effect…

I’m not advocating teslas as the solution, and have said repeatedly that they are kinda bullshit. I do know that extremists saying no more fossil fuels at all are in fantasy land. Just like people that can’t understand something as simple as plate tectonics and the carbon cycle.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Wasn't intended to be hidden in any way.
What part of any of my posts above would have you think that anyone here was trying to hide that?
You brought it up...

THAT is my point, if you want to try to see another view of the same evidence, that is a good disc series to watch.
At $18 for 3 disks, I don't think anyone there is gitt'n fat on your hard earned Loonie.
They are wanting to spread the opposing views.

They will leave it to the TV Evangelists, and the Indian telemarketers to deplete you of your $.

I think I’ll save my hard earned loonies, but why don’t you explain it?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
I think I’ll save my hard earned loonies, but why don’t you explain it?

Actually, the vids deal with exactly what you are talking aboot. With examples in our lifetime, that we can see, and some in your back yard.
Quite likely examples that your people will not publicize as it goes agginst their expected outcome.

They are not talking aboot Global Whining in these vids, but about the items in your last post.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Actually, the vids deal with exactly what you are talking aboot. With examples in our lifetime, that we can see, and some in your back yard.
Quite likely examples that your people will not publicize as it goes agginst their expected outcome.

They are not talking aboot Global Whining in these vids, but about the items in your last post.

Oh c’mon, you can just give me a summary…. I’d especially like to know how the existence of dinosaurs fits into the narrative of a young earth that somehow got seashell fossils to the top of mountains in a few thousand years…

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
I've given you the link.
I've given you the trailer.
I'm not going to give you the spoiler...

If you are actually interested in what other theories are out there, here is a doc series with lots of info, and you don't even have to read it!
It's in video!
Bounce.gif

And like I said, there are several "for instances" that they will point to IN OUR LIFETIME that have done the same as what you are asking, although on a smaller scale.
Some that you can likely go see for yourself.

It shows how most any of what you are asking aboot can (AND HAS) happen easier than the way the dark side is hypothisizing.
Theirs doesn't make as much sense, but they have to work around there NOT being a flood.
So they throw "millions and millions of years" into the mix...
You seriously think that Dino skeleton on display has been sitting in the mud for X million years, and is mostly intact yet?
5 million?
10 million?
Sixty _ Five _ Million _ years?
A thousand years is hard enough for me to believe!

It's sumpthing to chew your cud over....

Q - How secure are you in DNA info?

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
I've given you the link.
I've given you the trailer.
I'm not going to give you the spoiler...

If you are actually interested in what other theories are out there, here is a doc series with lots of info, and you don't even have to read it!
It's in video!
Bounce.gif

And like I said, there are several "for instances" that they will point to IN OUR LIFETIME that have done the same as what you are asking, although on a smaller scale.
Some that you can likely go see for yourself.

It shows how most any of what you are asking aboot can (AND HAS) happen easier than the way the dark side is hypothisizing.
Theirs doesn't make as much sense, but they have to work around there NOT being a flood.
So they throw "millions and millions of years" into the mix...
You seriously think that Dino skeleton on display has been sitting in the mud for X million years, and is mostly intact yet?
5 million?
10 million?
Sixty _ Five _ Million _ years?
A thousand years is hard enough for me to believe!

It's sumpthing to chew your cud over....

Q - How secure are you in DNA info?

So if the dinosaur skeleton is only 1000 years old how’d it get there? Here’s a video link that might shed some light on that. It’s even free…

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
Yeah, I am familiar with the clip.
I find it interesting that most anyone that is so outspoken agginst religion grew up in Catholicism.
But there are several that fit that mold.

By all means, follow George if you prefer.
Don't consider any other evidence.
It's all your call.

You asked how so much physical evidence can be explained outside of "Millions and Millions of years".
I showed you a disc set that explains it, and it could be on your doorstep for 30 loonies.
Although I did look at my set last night, and - my bad, the 3 disc set has aboot 6.5 hours in it I think.
It covers much "ground".

The 3 box set prolly has more like the 16 hrs in it.
The Life and Design box isn't too bad if you are interested in the evolution thing.
It's pretty good really, I just think that the Rocks and Fossils box is way better!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If anyone chooses to not follow the teachings of Christ, that is certainly their prerogative, and I do not see anyone here mocking you for that. However, you seem to to revel in mocking Christians. That says a great deal about your character (or lack of).

J
Jan 15, 2010
If anyone chooses to not follow the teachings of Christ, that is certainly their prerogative, and I do not see anyone here mocking you for that. However, you seem to to revel in mocking Christians. That says a great deal about your character (or lack of).
Oh suck it up buttercup, the gloves have been off in here for a long time.

Why can’t one of ya just explain to me how the existence dinosaurs and plate tectonics fit into the whole narrative about a young earth and a great flood that proves that man can’t influence the climate? I’m not gonna spend $30 and 6.5 hours, but I’ll spend a minute reading a well thought out explanation….

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
just explain to me how the existence dinosaurs and plate tectonics fit into the whole narrative about a young earth and a great flood that proves that man can’t influence the climate?
You're right, man cannot influence the climate. That is what we've been saying ALL ALONG! It's like you haven't been paying attention at all.:cautious:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
There's a agenda, look at who these people push to do thier dirty work , idiots literally. This whole administration is a freak show that CAN'T do Thier job.
Trying to reason with a two faced POS is like reasoning with a rock. How many times has Kirk gone after religion but is all giddy over some baptist minister , remember the comment about Kyle should be put to death, how about claiming there's no such thing as ANTIFA .

KIRK YOU A LYING POS, that doesn't give a rats ass about humanity. You can't even see out of your brainwashed stupidity .
Remember you commenting about wearing masks , you still wearing yours , F.O.

Premium Features