• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Kirk , here's your smart ass comments about your brain chip.

WAKE UP

J
Jan 15, 2010
There's a agenda, look at who these people push to do thier dirty work , idiots literally. This whole administration is a freak show that CAN'T do Thier job.
Trying to reason with a two faced POS is like reasoning with a rock. How many times has Kirk gone after religion but is all giddy over some baptist minister , remember the comment about Kyle should be put to death, how about claiming there's no such thing as ANTIFA .

KIRK YOU A LYING POS, that doesn't give a rats ass about humanity. You can't even see out of your brainwashed stupidity .
Remember you commenting about wearing masks , you still wearing yours , F.O.
A bunch of religious guys calling someone else brainwashed and going on about agendas... That’s funny. You’d better be polite or you’ll burn for eternity.

Giddy about some baptist minister? Not really…. Just think it’s quite funny that another of Donny’s hand picked winners lost. Personally I think strongly religious people have no place in politics as it clouds their judgement. But Herschel has no judgement so… but that’s another thread.

Basic chemistry sure is tough, guess a 2000 year old book and a supernatural being are still needed to try to explain away the inconvenient fact that burning oil releases long stored carbon, and more co2 holds more heat in…

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What ever happened to those filters way back like in the 80's that these so called climate change leaders passed to put on all commercial chimney smoke stacks to drastically cut CO2 ?

One big distraction to steal from the people and do with the planet the way they wish.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here's another one for the climate change ski is falling.

Where is the DEF injector on some of these newer diesels that pass the latest and great emission laws?

Its on the down pipe of the turbo before the cat.

Now, explain how altering the periodic charge has anything to do with saving the planet when the toxins have been altered. They didn't all of a sudden fold space.

Reverse it and guess what, no different than pesticides that for some reason have had lawyers suing since who knows when. The toxin is still there they just changed altered it.

It's a game to them they create a problem than they reap from the benefits, Kirk.

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
A bunch of religious guys calling someone else brainwashed and going on about agendas... That’s funny. You’d better be polite or you’ll burn for eternity.

Giddy about some baptist minister? Not really…. Just think it’s quite funny that another of Donny’s hand picked winners lost. Personally I think strongly religious people have no place in politics as it clouds their judgement. But Herschel has no judgement so… but that’s another thread.

Basic chemistry sure is tough, guess a 2000 year old book and a supernatural being are still needed to try to explain away the inconvenient fact that burning oil releases long stored carbon, and more co2 holds more heat in…

I think that we all understand that it has been warming for some time.
Like hundreds of years, but even 150+ yrs ago they almost made it through the NW Passage.
I think that their boat was mostly just not fast enough to git through in the short winder before it started tightening up aggin on the other end.

So much evidence of how much some glacier has retreated in the last 150 yrs.
Why? B/c photography happened in prox 1860.

So, what did each of those look like 300 yrs ago?
450 yrs ago?

But so many are all up in arms aboot this, when the reality is that many of us are not convinced that:

A) If it's really an issue, that we somehow are to blame, or really have the ability to change it. Seems pretty arrogant.

B) That CO2 has any real effect on it. Again - it is .04% of the ambient air makeup.

C) Personally - I'm not sure that it's not actually a blessing. Plants doo better in the warmer temps, and they seem to like CO2. So that's a win / win eh?
More and more people on this planet. Having the ability to produce more per acre of ground that is still left open for ag, would seem to be a good thing.

You keep harping on the 1850 thing.
"What changed?"

Well, since you asked - "The Little Ice Age" is said to have finally ran it's course after 3-500 years of cooling, on or around 1850.
Just after the Irish had just published a new cookbook in 1849 dedicated mostly to the prepping of 'tayta's.
It read just aboot like that shrimp this and shrimp that on Forrest gump....

Again, this happened in a time that was documented. Maybe not "our time", but reasonably close that the written reports tell the story.
Don't need core samples for that.

Most of us here seem to like playing in the snow, but is wanting the pendulum to start swinging back the other direction really what we want? (you want?)
I'm sure once THAT starts, there will be the big push for the Global Cooling" scare....
They were spewing that scare in the late (nineteen) 70's. Maybe you weren't here to live it, but many of us here were.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
I think that we all understand that it has been warming for some time.
Like hundreds of years, but even 150+ yrs ago they almost made it through the NW Passage.
I think that their boat was mostly just not fast enough to git through in the short winder before it started tightening up aggin on the other end.

So much evidence of how much some glacier has retreated in the last 150 yrs.
Why? B/c photography happened in prox 1860.

So, what did each of those look like 300 yrs ago?
450 yrs ago?

But so many are all up in arms aboot this, when the reality is that many of us are not convinced that:

A) If it's really an issue, that we somehow are to blame, or really have the ability to change it. Seems pretty arrogant.

B) That CO2 has any real effect on it. Again - it is .04% of the ambient air makeup.

C) Personally - I'm not sure that it's not actually a blessing. Plants doo better in the warmer temps, and they seem to like CO2. So that's a win / win eh?
More and more people on this planet. Having the ability to produce more per acre of ground that is still left open for ag, would seem to be a good thing.

You keep harping on the 1850 thing.
"What changed?"

Well, since you asked - "The Little Ice Age" is said to have finally ran it's course after 3-500 years of cooling, on or around 1850.
Just after the Irish had just published a new cookbook in 1849 dedicated mostly to the prepping of 'tayta's.
It read just aboot like that shrimp this and shrimp that on Forrest gump....

Again, this happened in a time that was documented. Maybe not "our time", but reasonably close that the written reports tell the story.
Don't need core samples for that.

Most of us here seem to like playing in the snow, but is wanting the pendulum to start swinging back the other direction really what we want? (you want?)
I'm sure once THAT starts, there will be the big push for the Global Cooling" scare....
They were spewing that scare in the late (nineteen) 70's. Maybe you weren't here to live it, but many of us here were.

If you are referring to the Erebus and the Terror, 2 ships that tried the northwest passage in the mid 1800s, they didn’t almost make it through, not even close. No one knew how far they got until the wreckage was found in 2014 on king William island north of eastern Canada. They were going east to west. There’s a very good book about the expedition lead by a guy named Franklin…

The Irish potato famine was caused by a fungus, not a mini ice age.

I’m sure you know more about the chemical composition of the atmosphere and the effects of co2 on heat retention than someone who studies climate for a living. Check out co2levels.org. I know you don’t “believe “ in ice core samples, but the graph is pretty clear. I know they are paid by the Illuminati to lie, but…

But hey, the Flintstones showed people and dinosaurs together so at least that much must be true…

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
The reason the Micks were so dependent on 'tayta's is b/c of the cold weather.
They were the only thing that still grew well in the abnormally cold weather at the time.

Just a few years ago there was some-one trying to git a 'tayta farm going up in the Brooks Range. (I think it was Brooks)
'Tayta's are pretty hearty, but apparently they don't grow well in permafrost. Who knew?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
J
Jan 15, 2010
So is the earth actually billions of years old and slow natural changes in climate have happened over long periods of history or is the earth a few thousand years old and dinosaurs lived with humans? You do realize this contradicts your bible study videos? And now 2 million year old dna is accurate kinda like ice core data and not a conspiracy by evil climate scientists lying so they get more money?

There’s no question that the climate changed slowly over long periods of time in the past due to natural factors. The key words there are “slowly over long periods of time due to natural factors “…. Good to see you finally get it, maybe you now see why the global co2 concentration has gone up so rapidly since the start of the Industrial Revolution too?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
So is the earth actually billions of years old and slow natural changes in climate have happened over long periods of history or is the earth a few thousand years old and dinosaurs lived with humans? You do realize this contradicts your bible study videos? And now 2 million year old dna is accurate kinda like ice core data and not a conspiracy by evil climate scientists lying so they get more money?

There’s no question that the climate changed slowly over long periods of time in the past due to natural factors. The key words there are “slowly over long periods of time due to natural factors “…. Good to see you finally get it, maybe you now see why the global co2 concentration has gone up so rapidly since the start of the Industrial Revolution too?
And the increase in CO2 has INCREASED the total green area on the earth by 15% in the last 100 years. (Larger than the contiguous United States)

The Sahara desert is shrinking.

How is that bad?

Change in co2 levels doesn’t prove that humans changed that.

Yes its changing. (Nobody argues with that)

Last edited:

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio

I don't buy the 2M years thing.
And I am not concerned in the least with CO2 nor [the possible current] warming.
But when you look at the evidence that Tony Heller puts up, it's hard to git too sure about warming at all.
What we have is a First World that is all air conditioned, and when they go outside to anything beyond 75* and 60% humidity "It's hot enough to make the Devil sigh!"
"Shirley it's unprecedented heat. This kan't be normal!"
In the years surrounding 1980 I remember summers typically hitting 100* or more here for 2-3 days in a row once a year.
I'm not sure that we have hit that at all since then. LOTS of 90's, but ...

The Weather Channel makes a living on keeping the hype up surrounding the weather.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I don't buy the 2M years thing.
And I am not concerned in the least with CO2 nor [the possible current] warming.
But when you look at the evidence that Tony Heller puts up, it's hard to git too sure about warming at all.
What we have is a First World that is all air conditioned, and when they go outside to anything beyond 75* and 60% humidity "It's hot enough to make the Devil sigh!"
"Shirley it's unprecedented heat. This kan't be normal!"
In the years surrounding 1980 I remember summers typically hitting 100* or more here for 2-3 days in a row once a year.
I'm not sure that we have hit that at all since then. LOTS of 90's, but ...

The Weather Channel makes a living on keeping the hype up surrounding the weather.

You are correct, but these weak minded children blame that on climate change too.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Let's see here if I can spot a trend.

Climate shaming.
Christian shaming.
Fossil fuel shaming.
Co2 shaming.
White shaming.
Science shaming.
Covid shaming.
Vaccine shaming.
Trump shaming.
Conservative shaming.

(music notes to the final tune of "Happy Birthday) ..... and many more!

Premium Features