• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I’d say the problem is more related to poor infrastructure (wasn’t Donny supposed to fix that?) and planning, poor management and a significant weather event that they hadn’t anticipated because it typically hadn’t happened in the historical record.
Hey you ol’ex-Merican Trudeau ball licker! Saw this, reminded me how many of us tried to splain things to you but...you know, you’s alot like Pete....
Forbes:
'Which Uses More Electricity...A Refrigerator When It's Running Or Electric Car When It's Charging?'

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
One more to help ya understand.....can lead a horse to...
Forbes: What percentage of the worlds carbon emissions is the US responsible for?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I have some pictures somewhere of a friend's sled with a lithium battery fire, it burned so hot that it melted the block .

Thank you for posting that , I'm putting my lithium power tools someplace else besides a tin cabinet in the garage , its not worth the gamble no matter what the odds.

I can't think of anything in a home or a lot of businesses that can create that kind of intense heat other than a cutting torch.

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
All I know is my asscrack is warming faster than the rest of the world.

Premium Features