• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Maybe your starting to see the real agenda. They set the stage , it's been years in the planning, they just needed a catalyst.

Most of these so called leaders in the headlines are the catalyst, they have been bragging about it to your face.

Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Soldiers benefit the Army's missions by using unconventional techniques. Their intelligence, interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, and foreign language proficiency help sway opinions and actions of foreign governments, groups, and individuals.

How much more unconventional can you ask for?

It wouldn't have mattered if it was ten years ago or ten years from now, they pulled the trigger.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
We.'re getting hammered, winter weather advisories at the North Slope , couple feet above 3000 in lower areas, been raining so hard that creeks and some rivers and lakes are at flood washing stages that is normally seen in the spring.

The stations that report the weather have sucked since I can remember, BUT, now they aren't even posting what precipitation we get . Am I the only one that's noticed that ?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Maybe your starting to see the real agenda. They set the stage , it's been years in the planning, they just needed a catalyst.

Most of these so called leaders in the headlines are the catalyst, they have been bragging about it to your face.

Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Soldiers benefit the Army's missions by using unconventional techniques. Their intelligence, interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, and foreign language proficiency help sway opinions and actions of foreign governments, groups, and individuals.

How much more unconventional can you ask for?

It wouldn't have mattered if it was ten years ago or ten years from now, they pulled the trigger.

Doo you somehow have me driving left of center?
Or even on or near the yellow line?

Yes, I'm from Ohio, but I am 3 hours from Cuyahoga County.
No Republican has ever been President to date w/o carrying Ohio.

This is us, and one of those 23 "Libertarians" is one of my best chums.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
We already know that an electric car will shame a Diesel work pickup when it come to curb weight so this industry will be interesting to see staying afloat.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

I grew up on two wheels , not stupid to what EM have to offer but how many generation will it take to road trip.

dd8de7d4cb37eb8ed79c35c720410649--motorcycle-racers-racing-motorcycles.jpg

Premium Features