• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can for 2012 M800

Wow those are some big claims for mid and high end HP gains. The proclimb needs more backpressure than the M's. I wonder how HPS is achieving this and claiming such big gains while at the same time using such a small can...

HPS is last out of the gate -- it's a good thing

Scott doesn't release a product without testing it to the furthest
that is why the product is late this season....go figure:clock:

S/C

If those numbers were true HPS would have Dyno sheets plastered all over every forum!

They don't even have a website, I'm guessing scott doesn't have a snowest account. They let their customers do the talking when it comes to their products. It has been proven that they make a superior product, give scott a call and you will see what i mean. They test, test, test until its perfect then test some more. They do dyno, flow, and on snow testing, i don't doubt any numbers scott gives are correct. Last time i talked to him i put money down on a can and he said he hoped to have the current orders filled before christmas. They were currently doing on snow testing and had one of their hillclimbers putting the can through the ringer.

They don't even have a website, I'm guessing scott doesn't have a snowest account. They let their customers do the talking when it comes to their products. It has been proven that they make a superior product, give scott a call and you will see what i mean. They test, test, test until its perfect then test some more. They do dyno, flow, and on snow testing, i don't doubt any numbers scott gives are correct. Last time i talked to him i put money down on a can and he said he hoped to have the current orders filled before christmas. They were currently doing on snow testing and had one of their hillclimbers putting the can through the ringer.

how do yu reach him??

cans

If hps or anyone else have done dyno tests that prove they put out more HP than stock the dyno sheets would be available.at least to a paying customer buying a can.If you guys want to believe what a salesman tells you over the phone then go ahead and buy the product.

Just put on a Cutler can. Fit up was excellent. Good finish. Reuses the stock three rubber 'bumpers' so it is very solidly mounted. Didn't weight it but the ol' hand scale says maybe six lbs? Slightly more throaty at idle but hard to tell in the garage bouncing off concrete.

No flat spots detected yet and it suck air bubbles out of the oil lines. Think it has cured my belt wear woes too, as I couldn't see any more wear on the belt in the time I idled it in the garage. Uses less fuel too.

Just put on a Cutler can. Fit up was excellent. Good finish. Reuses the stock three rubber 'bumpers' so it is very solidly mounted. Didn't weight it but the ol' hand scale says maybe six lbs? Slightly more throaty at idle but hard to tell in the garage bouncing off concrete.

No flat spots detected yet and it suck air bubbles out of the oil lines. Think it has cured my belt wear woes too, as I couldn't see any more wear on the belt in the time I idled it in the garage. Uses less fuel too.

Thats a pretty magical can doing all those things:present:
S/C

Anybody have a HPS yet???????

I talked to Scott yesterday. They are still testing on snow, should be finished up real soon. Scott made it clear that the can had to be run through the paces before he would sell it.

He said first batch to ship would be january 1st ish. I'm sure a few special people will get some early...

17 pound weight savings & few hp more sounds win win to me. Im going to wait for the HPS.

Anybody try a ppp supelite on cat?? Had em on my doos and worked well. Not to mention CHEAP

Put about 70 miles on one two weeks ago, lost 14lbs and it run well.
Noise is about right, not to noisy but able to hear the motor now.
Ceramic coated and the price was right.
Kevin

Premium Features

Back