• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can for 2012 M800

Don't have any sound clips but got the Hps in some pow today. Sled seemed to run same as with stock can so that's great! Could not get it to bog or anything like that! Sound is much better than stock, it is louder but much quieter than other light weight cans I have ran. Weight loss feels noticeable also. Very happy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rode again today. Worked great again. No stalling or bogging and snow was deep.

Rode again today with hps. Worked great again. No stalling or bogging and snow was deep.

Rode three days in some awesome pow. I take back that the can is not loud. It is about the same as the one on our 10 M. You can hear me coming from a ways away. Can performed very well. Did not notice any performance loss over stock can and might have felt a little better but that I think is just the sled getting broke in .

HPS can worked great for me last weekend. No bogs, excellent power (no losses). It is louder than the SLP can, especially at lower rpms.

Just installed my hps yesterday, and it was great, I need to add a mount, it keeps popping up out of the hole in the pan, and the gasket covers half the hole in the can, and runs like $h!t! Any thoughts?

Did you use the short spring on the can. Don't use the long spring. Shouldn't pop out. Rode for three days and never had a problem.

Did you use the short spring on the can. Don't use the long spring. Shouldn't pop out. Rode for three days and never had a problem.

Yeah, I used the short spring, but turned the tab around on the bulkhead so it was up... I tgink the reason it did it is cause my bellypan is a little convexed from running over avalanche balls coming down a hill. Would it be bad to just rivet the bottom flange down other than bein a pain to take the can out?

Premium Features

Back