• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Butte Meadows/ Jonesville

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
Hey Mike, Visi, UPINYA, Shane, BoBoStew, etal-

Its on like Donkey Kong. Had another meeting to discuss final details, again.:rolleyes:

Poker Run is on for this weekend as scheduled. Its gonna happen, so pass the word and lets see if clear roads and great weather will bring out the masses.

Questions
Chat Me up if you like 624-3526

M
Nov 27, 2007
Bend, OR
I'm coming up Friday to put some scratchers on my 600. Was out last Friday on my first real boondocking trip with the guys from WestCoastSledders and had overheating issues
with my 800, it does not like slow at all. It's going to be a warm one.

Mike

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I was up there saturday and probably be there agin for the PR! See you guys there!

Hey Mike, Visi, UPINYA, Shane, BoBoStew, etal-

Its on like Donkey Kong. Had another meeting to discuss final details, again.:rolleyes:

Poker Run is on for this weekend as scheduled. Its gonna happen, so pass the word and lets see if clear roads and great weather will bring out the masses.

Questions
Chat Me up if you like 624-3526

We'll be there Gore. There should be a big group coming over from this side..

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
....I may be rolling with the Ski-doo boys....I mean Bee Hive Saturday. I'll be on my wife's 700 just to make it fair;)

M
Nov 27, 2007
Bend, OR
Hey guys - I can't ride for sh#t (to borrow Clinton's line) but I did score a Team Summit T-shirt and stickers from jlowe - hope to meet you guys up there on Saturday.

Mike

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
....I may be rolling with the Ski-doo boys....I mean Bee Hive Saturday. I'll be on my wife's 700 just to make it fair;)

Yeah ill be on the 1200 but to keep it fair my better half will be on the proxr, ill keep the turbo in the trailer!

If anyone wants to meet up with AO just listen for a group of people with a funny french accent! Wait... its skidoo country up there well be surrounded with em!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
LMFAO!!!! That good right there!!!! Just look for a mildly modded 700 Dragon spanking a bunch of loud French sleds with guys riding them that look like the Metal Mulisha and dig large dark women!!!

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
Well if you weren't there you really missed it. The snow was not what most of us would call "epic", but getting two hundred fifty(plus or minus) sleds around the horn with poker hands and supper is a lot easier with hero snow. One heck of a turnout for our humble little club and I'd like to thank everyone who made it and made it possible.

Jlowe would be pleased to know that some of the TS gear was being represented in NorCal. That said, thanks to madmin and A.O. from making the drive from the Sac Town area to one of my favorite places in the world.
There was a HUGE contingent from the Lake Almanor Club, hats off to you folks too. I shouldn't forget the South County bunch either, Becker, Choate, Storm and the rest of the "4-Doors Galore" posse. Thanks Guys & Girls.

I'll try to get some pictures in the next few days. Again thanks to everyone for coming, I hope you had a great time. If you have anything you liked or disliked pm or call me. We're gonna keep trying to make it better everytime.

Thanks again to the snowesties who were there, sledfreakrmk, bobostew, UPINYA, AO, Madmin, andre162, hillslider (but he had to:face-icon-small-win)

I think I'm gonna get a shirt for these occasions that say Mooseknuckle, that way you don't have to ask, "Your Mooseknuckle, right?" It was funny to addressed as a SW name.

The most memorable line of the day was "you know, like a Pinto on 22's"

Thanks Guys & Girls
SJG

S
Dec 6, 2007
Hey all, MISSING TOOL BAG. My buddy went on the poker run and lost a mac tool bag off his broken sled. It had the parts to put his sled back together. If anyone has found it please pm me or call Scott at 916-919-0622 He is not on sw so I am trying to find it for him. Thank you Scott

Premium Features