• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
how did our track look from yesterday!
up featherville and out trinity creek with rmkswim. see it again tomorrow.:eek:

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
The parking lot is almost bare, the road is good, and the snow is better than we expected. Not a bad day.

P3020394.JPG

P3020390.JPG"

P3020399.JPG

Ran Across this on the way down. Dude missed the corner right below where Trinity Creek Road meets Wagontown Loopl. He tumbled about 40 down, straight down, didn't hurt himself, and they rode the sled out. Pretty lucky.
P3020400.JPG

Last edited:
J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Zipper and I had a fan-frickin-tastic day in our little play area. Found some new areas back in the back that we had never been to. What a day! I'll get pics up when Zipper sends them over.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Zipper is a little, ah how should I put this, SLLLOOOOW on sending pics. I'll bug him some more.

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Nice pics

Is the snow still soft or is turning into concrete? Riding this area on Saturday with a friend! Can't wait! Anybody have any places that they would recommend to stay away from? Thanks Great pictures by the way.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Looks like there's been a few inches a couple days ago. Should be snowing up there Saturday, so if you running the ridges, watch out for wind drifts/features. There's some big ones up there. Just make sure your comfortable descending down whatever you climb.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
I recommend that you wait until Sunday and hook up with BMWMS and concreteman. You won't regret it....or maybe you will. ;)

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
I dont know why the guy with the brand new skidoo, fresh out of the box has never called us back :devil: nothing a couple of T arms and a new hood/bumper would not fix:D:D:D

B
Nov 27, 2007
Who wants to ride :D

Open invite for all to go ride on Sunday just give me a pm and we can set up meeting place:D Always a good time and great country to see!!!! I plan to push back farther into the Trinities and see what type of troubles we can find.

Remember John your the leader on this trip too since I lost all faith in me when I got us turned around in Bear Valley;)

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Remember John your the leader on this trip too since I lost all faith in me when I got us turned around in Bear Valley;)

I'd love to but am still fighting this damn sled. Zipper and I will probably hit the low budget special while there is still snow there. Even with the roundy-round at Bear Valley I still think you are the guy to lead in the Trinities. Unless you want to get lost.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
We are going to be there Sunday, unless snotel makes me cry, then it's off to McCall. Not sure where we will ride, but I have some candidates. Where exactly is "The backcountry"? I need an X on a map. Been trying to figure out where you guys go every weekend. :)

B
Nov 27, 2007
Another great ride in the Trinities with Concreteman !!!! Just went out cruising around finding all kinds of new spots:D Snow on the southsides where iced over but once you head into the trees the snow was awsome.Great day boondocking around here is some pics Idpwdagrl hope you get well soon for at least a spring ride.

HPIM2053 (2).JPG HPIM2057 (2).JPG HPIM2058 (2).JPG HPIM2062 (2).JPG Image001 (2).jpg

I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Thanks for the pics!! Looks like the snow is setting up pretty quick but the sunshine makes up for it.

PS - Don't tell anyone that works at my doc's office...but I might be found near Deadwood this Saturday. :D :D :D

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
pics and video

Saturday was a great day. You could climb anything, the scary part was coming down what you had climbed. I have some pics and a video. I'll post as soon as I get them. I'd like to meet you guys and ride sometime. See ya on the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features