• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Yha I know, I wanted to know what cat creek looked like, I'm headed out somewhere to ride today. My friends wanted to know about cat creek, if it's rideable. You drove right past it. :)

Last edited:
B
Nov 27, 2007
Yha I know, I wanted to know what cat creek looked like, I'm headed out somewhere to ride today. My friends wanted to know about cat creek, if it's rideable. You drove right past it. :)

Six inches of snow to me means that there is always rideable snow:D It looks good up on the highway but the fence post are still showing so I guess beware barbwire.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
thete is good snow to be found but stay in the shadows and the meadows, the tops are windblown clean and watch for fence post tops!!! rode 4 times on cat and bennett.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
No trailer required

Just behind the house Sunday with uncle Al.
The boys were tearin up this meadow in the sun.
Plenty of room for your boys too James if you get time
for a trip over, I know that new trailer has plenty of room!:D

HPIM2664.JPG HPIM2665.JPG HPIM2666.JPG HPIM2667.JPG HPIM2668.JPG

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Cat Creek looked like concrete, no offense Fred. :) So, we went in search of your tracks from Sunday. Found them without any problem, see first picture, might recognize the area. You guys blew down through that creek and up, all the way over to top. Could see your tracks everywhere. We went the other direction. Ended up way to the west.

At least I got to ride Trinity Creek Road when it was groomed perfectly. Only a couple of sleds had been up it before us. I guess Sunday night must be grooming night. Saw the groomer heading out, on our way home.

P2180364.jpg

P2180380.JPG

P2180375.JPG

P2180370.JPG

P2180374.JPG

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
lowman,bearvally ride

Went up to bearvally with Bmwms,john,zipper yesterday put on 65miles boonycrashing.Great day weather was good snow was outstanding :D:DOnly thing that would have made it a epic day would be if that edge turned like a zx skidoo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
We went up to the Trinities today. 2 inches of new on top. The road was assume smooth. No powder anywhere, but we went places I've never tried before. We connected a lot of dots today. Unfortunately, it looks like everyone is following your old tracks around James. Variable highway through there. Pray for snow. :)

B
Nov 27, 2007
What a great day today:D went and took the family to Cat Creek and had a awsome time. The snow for kids was great !!!!! Had a nice BBQ with family and friends to pass the day. Soon my boys will be riding the Trinities next year can't wait for that.
Last Friday went to Bear Valley and had a great boondocking day until I got turned around a little:confused:but we still saw some great country and there is a lot of snow there was able to go where there were no tracks to be found.
Here are some pics of both days n:D

Bear Valley.jpg Bear Valley 1.jpg Bear Valley 2.jpg Bear Valley 3.jpg Bear Valley 6.jpg Bear Valley 5.jpg

Last edited:
C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Hey nice pics James, I swear Fred Fell in that same tree hole when I
rode with him.;)
Looks like Kelly used the Raccoon road kill recipe I sent over for the bar-B-Q!

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Quickest trip I ever made to the Trinities. Burned up all our gas, and got back to the truck with .8 gallons left in the tank.

Saw the snotel site, and loaded up this morning. Turned out to be a very good day. The snow could have been a little deeper, but we pretty much had the place to ourselves, and you could work on your tan. A new inch in the parking lot, 4 to 8 inches up on the mountain. Trail was powder. And, no tracks once you left the trail. Don't expect it to last until this weekend, it was warm and setting up fast. Got Powder?

Cat Creek actually looked very inviting. We were severely temped to stop there. Not much pow, but almost no tracks, plenty of snow to pass over the fences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features