• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Some pics

Sunshine and snow!
Pic 1 is something my riding buddys have seen WAY too much this season. :mad: You'll see from pics 4,6 & 7 that Zipper rides with two left feet. :D Pic 5 shows that we don't like to run out of beer. Actually, we found that keg 3/4 of the way full just off the road. Miller lite, no wonder they left it.

Sledding 010.jpg Sledding 018.jpg Sledding 023.jpg Sledding 024.jpg Sledding 025.jpg Sledding 029.jpg Sledding 030.jpg

Last edited:
I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
attachment.php

Is his hood made of tin foil?? No wonder it gets smashed up. :D

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Lexan with heat tape I think. Tin foil is probably a good idea for Zipper though. That way after he wads it up he could just re-shape it. ;) He is still working on keeping the rubber down...No offence Doug!

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Awesome pics John. Still waiting on a friend to send me pics so that I can post them. Some fresh snow is falling and I have to work the weekend again. Not fair. Save some snow for me. Have fun riding this weekend, be safe.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Always my best month to ride here, some pics of yesterday with good base and new powder:face-icon-small-hap even stopped by the box Y for a fresh hot burger.
Hope you folks had just as much fun!:D

mar08.JPG Mar 08.JPG march 08.JPG

I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Pleasantly surprised at the powder we found in Bear Valley Saturday. The weather was iffy in the morning but it turned out to be a sunny, cold afternoon. My knee's killing me after riding double with my daughter in front of me all day, but it was sooooooo worth it. Every giggle and WAHOOOO!!! each time we'd come down off of hill or blast around a burn area made the day that much better.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Great ride once again 16" to 2' of fresh powder went riding with Wade and Concreteman. Pushed our way to some great areas that were untouched and Wade showed me so new areas to go to now:D I will be putting pictures later on today. Just for everyone FYI I was told that this was the last weekend the groomer was going out to groom because of no more money in the grooming fund :D So get your back braces on it going to be a real rough trail if you do not know the short cuts up the mountain

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
If you think yourself a boondocker boonie smasher, just try to keep up with BMWMS and Concreteman some time. Burned up a belt trying to keep up with them, spent the whole day following their tracks and catching glimpses of concreteman's tail light. Not much chance of me taking them somewhere they've never been. They took me too 2 places I've never been, and a couple nice short cuts. Yha, I chickened out on the drop into trees. Maybe concreteman will forgive me. :)

Next time, I'm bringing burritos for Concreteman's muffpot.

Can't believe they ran out of money to run the groomer. Must have spent it all grooming the valley floor, and the retiree's Tuesday ride, cause the weekends sucked most of the year. Luckily we had good snow this year. I guess meadow mashers and the trail around the lake are more important than the trail to the mountain. Seems like the funding ran out, just as the valley floor was getting thin. Yha, I'm bitter, ask about my back later this month.

Thanks James and Fred.

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Saturday 22nd

Anybody riding on Saturday that I could tag along with? I have all essentials including beacon. Anybody? I live in Mountain Home. Let me know? Thanks

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Watch out for rocks in the trail. There's plenty of snow on the trail, but it looks like they quite grooming, bump, bump, bump, bump. The groomer was back up at the maintenance shed, not at it's normal parking place.

Dec 19, 2007
Long time no see....

No one can keep up with BMWMS and Concreteman because of the radio's they use. No fair gettin' in each other's head like that!

Be carefull, we set off an avy in Green Creek friday. No burial, I managed to outrun it, but the transition from the face to the lake was rough at 80!

I was wondering why the groomer was back at the shack. Not cool. I guess it has to end sometime. Get the kidey belts out.

Cheers, everyone, just wanted to let you know the avy danger is up because of the wind loading and high afternoon temps on top of snow that was exposed for nearly a month.

--Chris

PS, BMWMS, How's that new seat workin' out?

B
Nov 27, 2007
No one can keep up with BMWMS and Concreteman because of the radio's they use. No fair gettin' in each other's head like that!

Be carefull, we set off an avy in Green Creek friday. No burial, I managed to outrun it, but the transition from the face to the lake was rough at 80!

I was wondering why the groomer was back at the shack. Not cool. I guess it has to end sometime. Get the kidey belts out.

Cheers, everyone, just wanted to let you know the avy danger is up because of the wind loading and high afternoon temps on top of snow that was exposed for nearly a month.

--Chris

Looks like this year it's been too fast of snow accumilation to snow is getting soft real fast and the Avy's will be coming. It's been a sliding season:eek: I'm glad you was able to out run that avy not to many sledders have that opportunity;) Do you have any pic's of the slide?
And yes have helmet to helmet communicators is the awsome you can cover way more territory just by not stopping by being able to talk to your partner going threw the back country:D

Trinity41-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features