• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Don't know what changed, or if we got bad information, but they groomed the trail today. Thanks to whoever is making it happen.

Watch out for the wind blown features, they are growing.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Not a horrible day but there was some breakage. We had a Poo 800 take the PTO end off the crank. Made for quite a tow out. Tried with 2 sleds, turned into 3 sleds. Then the sled filled up with snow on the trial home. 12-24" of fluff to ride in.

Pics of Concreteman and BMWMS jumping. Couple towing.

Thanks John (Now Train Puller), Zipper (Now Zip-Broke), BMWMS and Concreteman.

Don

1sttry 030.jpg Fred1.jpg fred2.jpg james1.jpg zipper1.jpg zipper2.jpg zipper3.jpg

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Poor Zipper. He sure took it well though.
Nice pics Don, too bad you didn't get the first guy off of that jump. Good riding (can we call that a ride?) with you again.
Good to get out with you two s....guys again too. ;) Lets do it again soon.

T
Nov 27, 2007
I wanted to get the first guy off the jump, but I was riding last in line and by the time I got there you had already gone off the rock. I'll ride faster next time. :)

Don

B
Nov 27, 2007
Well it was a great day to go out to practice sled recovery from down deep in a hole. We can be thankful for the nice weather, 2 feet of new snow and plenty of getting stuck with 2 sled towing a dead sled every possible scenario that fail. By experience (which I can now say) that the best way to retrieve a dead sled out of an area is by linking as many sleds together to form a train worked very well:D we spent approx. 3 hrs in all with one sled and then two sled but failed miserably. But with the train of sleds it only took us 45 min. to make it to the road which it could of been 20 minuets if John just cold of stayed on the sled instead of falling off.....lol:eek:

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
could of been 20 minuets if John just cold of stayed on the sled instead of falling off

True, and I'd be a lot less sore today too. Between falling off, dragging around and digging out sleds I feel like I went through the wringer. My gut hurts from laughing too. :D Nice air there James!

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Too bad about the motor Zipper, those po's have a habit of tossing PTO's. Your lucky it didn't hit you.

John, I have some old chevette seat belts, I bet we could weld them to your sled. :)

What drainage where you guys in?

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Last Weekend

Anybody ride last weekend? If so, how was the snow? Wanting to go this Saturday, don't have anybody to ride with. If anyone is riding, please let me know. I can meet wherever. Thanks

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Had a great ride with BMWMS, Concreteman & TJ on Sunday. Found some untouched drainages. Snow is holding up well, still plenty up top and the trail had been groomed Saturday night. If the temps get as warm as they are supposed to the bottom of the trail will start showing dirt soon.

T
Nov 27, 2007
BMWMS, you guys heading up this weekend? I am supposed to ride some with my Dad Saturday and ya'll are welcome to come up Saturday night to save some drive time Sunday morning.

Don

B
Nov 27, 2007
What a great day had the whole mountain to ourselves:D We started out at the trail head of Trinity Creek. It was a great time still a ton of snow but the trail you can see is getting thinner but if you know the quick way up the trail you don't have to ride the trail so long. I took my 8 and 10 yr old boys up and they did awsome; they had a great time and I spared them no easy access at all and I took them up our short cuts I just told them to hold on the the throttle full until they get to the top:D These are the times I will look back to and I am sooooo proud of both the boys in making it up the short cut routes. I will post the pics later:p

B
Nov 27, 2007
Bad news to report on a fellow sledder:( I don't have all of the details at this time just got off the phone with John. He was riding with 3 sledders in Deadwood area yesterday and one of his friends hit a tree and broke his neck and bleeding inside of his head. Thoughts and prayers for this guy hopefully John will get on to let us know who it was and just how his condition is doing. Life Flight was called to retract this guy from the accident scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features