• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
Well it's time to put the sled away the snow is going fast....Had to remove a couple of boulders out of the way that has rolled down to get the snowmobile trailer threw. Carnage was was to be had by 3 out of the 4 riders. I bumped a tree taking out me trailing arm but still rideable. Concreteman sled had gearing issues, John hit a tree losing control going down hill took out the front of his sled and 76FOMOCO had nothing but an awsome day watching all of this carnage going on:D 76FOMOCO and myself took off for a while and found some incredible areas to ride and hopefully he will post the pics of our ride. The lakes in the high country are all open the streams are flowing good and out of control but I still think if someone is willing you can still do some incredible riding in the Trinities still:)

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Another great (could have been better but thats spring riding :eek:) day with good friends. The sled isn't as bad as I thought. Hell, if I can pick up a pipe this week I could probably be talked into Deadwood next weekend. Thanks for another memorable ride. :D

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
trkbldr2.jpg

jamestree.jpg

johntree.jpg

fredtree.jpg

repair2.jpg

sv900.jpg

benttarm.jpg

jchute2.jpg

jchute5.jpg

Great Ridin with you guys lets do it again without autoshop on the hill.:beer;

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Hey, you guys put those rocks back where you found them , RIGHT!
My two landscape employee's (Holly, and Helga) spent over 20 minutes
(off clock) carrying those things around before the realized they would not fit in the trunk:face-icon-small-win.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Well it's time to get those sleds going all of this cold weather is getting me excited about this coming season. Went to 76OMOCO home and he already has his sled motor rebuilt:beer; ready for some snow.

T
Nov 27, 2007
What, I just have to put gas iun and go this year. I already fixed what I broke or crash damaged from last year!

Don
(anyone want a 1997 RMK, sturthers ported, HRP tipped up rail extensions, 156" camo 2" track, mesh hood, light seat, SLP SLT skis - Asking $1900)

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
I'm one pipe and one hour from being ready. :D No mods for me this year, I'd hoped to drop a half ton or so off of the orane pig but that isn't going to happen. You guys been working out?

So, what's it going to be for you James? You doing the yeller submarine again or are you going to be on the "stock" yammi? How about you ride the boys Moto-Ski and give the rest of us a chance? :face-icon-small-win

Fred, you think the T-arm will stay attached? :eek:

How about you Don? Getting rid of the kidney killer?

Shane, you suck. :D

Zipper is talking about tearing down his engine so he may just get into it by November...

Looking forward to it!

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
got fresh rebuild who wants to go for a trial ride so i can break this thing in!!! just need about 100 miles or so. pm me if your up for this weekend:D

B
Nov 27, 2007
Yep I'm still in the Yellow Submarine I have not started anything yet on the tear down:cool: I'm going to pull the motor and chassis and start replacing the parts that I need after the slight tree kiss on the last ride;) Everything will remain stock nothing new this year but still trying to get a 159" track on it if I can find a reasonable priced one but if not I have no problem of following you John on those deep powdery days:face-icon-small-dis NOT

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
man... look at you guys

MOCO !! man I can't believe you... I leave here for a couple months, and come back and you're still at it. haha Look like you found some company too. I keep seeing there names so they must have the same sickness as you.

It was cold here on the other side of the world... I mean state, so I made me think of great things to come and the awsome winter we had... (viva 3 amigos!!) so thought I'd check out the site. It warms my heart (and makes me feel a little bad for your girl) that you are still here. Kinda like the herpes you can never get rid of. :D

and now there is talk of a new motor?! Did you really have to do that again?! I guess if thats fun for you... then stay cat. You know what I'm thinking tho right? hahahahaha I crack me up. So what's going to be this year? turbo, NOS, ... both! Makes me kinda happy and sad at the same time to think I'll miss out on all the "tuning" time on the mountain. Poor Jason, haha

K, gotta go kill some fishes. I'll admit I did fire the sleds up last week... so I can't talk too much about you. Hey you want I should head over for the sled show or do you wanna link up in Utah? or we could go to both like I did last year... let me know.

and the promotion is a done deal btw.

cya, hauler

ps. Hello to you others as well :)

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
we had 7" @ 8,700 Monday morning James. May not be enough for you
to come suck face with any of our local conifer's yet, but its a sure sign
of deep scenery to come soon :face-icon-small-win
Get that 159 on, at any price cuz theres no replacement for snow displacement!:beer;

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
thanks

Thanx Wade. guess I'll be called the same thing as MOCO has been calling me forever... justa little diff. instead of "CPT pain in the ***" It now official, I'm a "MAJOR pain in the ***" hahahaha Thats funny and I wish I could take credit for it but that goes to the avatar girl... aahh true love. :face-icon-small-dis

Hauler

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
we had 7" @ 8,700 Monday morning James. May not be enough for you
to come suck face with any of our local conifer's yet, but its a sure sign
of deep scenery to come soon :face-icon-small-win
Get that 159 on, at any price cuz theres no replacement for snow displacement!:beer;

with the new pine sap lipstick!!!

Hauler go back under the rock (not the tree) you have been there too much!

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Out of Town

"Under the rock" That's just wrong. :) MOCO - new motor? Don't worry hauler you will have doses of moco this winter. You won't be able to get away all winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features