• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
he's alive!!!

all right all right all right... he is alive!! good to hear from the north land. we were talking about you the other day on the phone. when you headed down this way?

Big S, I'll see you sat night. I like rib eyes and fat tire... and you owe me. that is unless, you do the old "oh man, i forgot my wallet again..." hahaha

gotta go do some work now. not being a trust fund baby (MOCO) thats what us common folk do.

H

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Back in Town

Alright, I admit it I am not on snowest very often. I will be in town the weekend of the 20th. I will be back perm October 15th. Just in time to get my big bore installed :face-icon-small-win.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
hahahaha

" That boys got a mighty pretty mouth..." hahahaha I can hear the bango already. "sweeeeeeel boy!!!" haha

Hey SWIM, did you say "big bore?" wassup wit dat? you haven't even been around MOCO this summer. BTW he did lift the hood on the new "stock" engine... very nice and VERY NOT STOCK!! I think he even tried to put a 121" sticker on the side to throw people off. He's such a hill climbn' ho

c ya,

H

ps. Thanks for the great chow and bevs MOCO. you guys are good folk. :beer;

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
schute1.jpg

one more with the cliffs in the back. :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;
SUMMER SUCKS.

I know exactly where that is^^^ You should try it when its deeep snow.
Make sure your sleds in good shape, there is no towing it out from back there.

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
First ride prediction

December 13 deadwood 4.5 feet road rides don't count ''Shane''!!!! or is it Shawn :D:D This whole no snow thing really has me on edge, Bmwms and myself may have to go ride our sleds across little camas at this rate :eek:Hope you guys had a great Turky day.:beer;:beer;

B
Nov 27, 2007
Make sure your sleds in good shape, there is no towing it out from back there.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secret Secret Spot ;)
Just as John about getting a busted sled out. Unfortunatley I know an easy way out for those deep pow pow days or getting a downed sled out:(

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secret Secret Spot ;)
Just as John about getting a busted sled out. Unfortunatley I know an easy way out for those deep pow pow days or getting a downed sled out:(

James, your secret way wouldn't be, point it down the creek and rock hop back to the trail. :) Why is that such a secret area. I think I even know were it's at, and I never leave the trail.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Make sure your sleds in good shape, there is no towing xps out from back there.

so we cant take the xp?
sorry wade you'll have to stay at the truck again!:eek:

Nice to see Fred poke his head in once and a while!

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
Wade, there is no getting there from the trail.(at least if you follow us)
It would have been nice to be able to tow a sled out, we've had to go back in with parts.
We could go all winter and only see tracks that we left the time before, There were days our long arsed 136 sleds could barely climb out:face-icon-small-ton.
I've heard that there is a long e-z way out but I don't know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features