• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Dec 9, 2007
we did get off the road, no major carnage, did have a couple scrapes on the belly pan. there are some trees down over the road about half way between the warming hut and the lookout in two different places. had to detour around them, the second detour we had to climb over some rocks that were on the down hill side of the road to get back up on the road

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Man it's been cold up there. 55 inches. :)

Park-n-Rec says Trinities should start grooming the next couple days, but the trails won't stay due to the low moisture content of the snow.

John, run up there, and tell us how deep the base is. :D

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Not me. I'll be taking the shakedown cruise up 8th tomorrow. Speaking of 8th, I talked to a county cop last week and it looks like there will be access to the parking lot this year. In years past they have closed the gate just below there. Good news for those that like to do the close night ride.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
deep and no base, all XP's need to stay home (or on the trail) with fear of hitting a pine cone.:D:beer; about 5' with the info i have heard, need to know about the groomer????

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
deep and no base, all XP's need to stay home (or on the trail) with fear of hitting a pine cone.:D:beer; about 5' with the info i have heard, need to know about the groomer????

The snotel data site looks bad again. Looks like another azzwhipe drove under the sensor. Now way snow depth fell a foot in one hour.

That's why I have a ZX backup sled, with genII's on it. Have thin powder, can travel. Not at these temperatures.

Last edited:
R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Ready to go

I know when Hauler says a certain time, he will be ready, and you better be there. Knowing that, I better pick you up Hauler. Moco is sometimes a little late!:(

Tuesday. Sounds good.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
hey SWIM!! good to hear from you man. so you're picking me up in poky at 0545 on tuesday... sounds great my friend. did you have the banner year in the north lands and buy an enclosed trailer or are we going ghetto on an open like MOCO style? haha

i been hearing great things bout the D8. everybody riding one goes whereever they want and never get stuck or broke. thinking i might have to go back to pol if it keeps going this way. you got MOCO all shook up... he keeps talking about how good it is and how you keep challenging him... it's like somebody to his cat religion away and now he's thinking about going to the dark side. hahahaha

wish i was with you guys on tues. have fun and be safe. working on getting the areas here mapped. you coming with MOCO for some riding on this side? let me know ahead of time so i can get off... wait that sounded wrong. i meant "i'll take time off from work." :D

B
Nov 27, 2007
Sorry boys never made it up this weekend to the Trinities had to get some test and tunning done on my kids sleds since we have snow in the valley:D Going up to the Trinities here soon I will post when I get back;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features