• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
heading out of the albertsons parking lot by micon at 7.45 on 12/23 going to whoopem up. pm me with a phone number if your in.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
heading out of the albertsons parking lot by micon at 7.45 on 12/23 going to whoopem up. pm me with a phone number if your in.

My wife says, that if I'm going that close to the house, she's going. So, stop me if you see my sleds. You've seen my ZX all modded out with the mesh hood and "unique" seat, and the XP with the mesh nose and mesh side panels. There's only one in the world, so far, as far as I know. I'll be in the Whoopem parking lot late. Probably go east if the road is groomed.

I'll show you my latest project. Later buddy, Wade

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
are theses the doo's with the training wheels? i have seen them before, we will look for the orange flag on the 10' stick off the back bumper...:eek: look for the white ford with the info i sent you and a silver dodge with a 3 place enclosed.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
are theses the doo's with the training wheels? i have seen them before, we will look for the orange flag on the 10' stick off the back bumper...:eek: look for the white ford with the info i sent you and a silver dodge with a 3 place enclosed.

Yha, that's them, don't make fun of my flag, them's fighten words.. I'll carry a tow strap, just in case I run into you guys on the mountain. :)

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
If all goes as plan I will be up on the backside of the trinities tomorrow.. I have some work in the morning but we are supposed to meet @ 9 if I can get my work done.. Look for The Black B!tch (Arctic Cat M Series) as I call her.. I should have my Grizzly Sports coat on..

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
funny

Yha, that's them, don't make fun of my flag, them's fighten words.. I'll carry a tow strap, just in case I run into you guys on the mountain. :)

LMAO!!! now that's funny. looks like its not just me the flips it back to MOCO. WADE you're my new best friend and hero. god make sure you take pics if you haul that kitty on a leash. :D:D

i'm headed to the mountains on the other side of the state, so wish me luck.

HAULER

BTW, it has been snowing tons over here and is supposed to keep going for another 9 days straight. looks like the snow gods heard me and i won't be moving to canada after all.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Looking out my windows, I just saw a sleddeck and truck with pull behind heading towards town.

Did you guys have fun fomoco? Hard to see any trail at whoopem. So, I booked it back over to Granite Creek parking lot, and took the wife up toward Thorn Creek lookout. Trail was groomed over towards Atlanta, but not up to the lookout. Almost no snow, but the trail had plenty. Sorry, don't want to scare the wife, chasing you guys. :)

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
everybody back out except swim, so with just the two of us we hit the peak and it was DEEEEEEPPP. I have to give Jason props for digging my azz out today. i think the groomers will do the run tomorrow...

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Just talked to IDT and they said it is open. I've been checking the camera at the Pine turnoff and haven't seen a rig though. Call up to Nesters, they should be able to tell you for sure.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
At this rate, how long before cat creek is open for business?

02E000E2_0696E273_cam1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features