• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
No your just looking at the top of James es head! LOL

HAHAHAHAHA............There you go with your mouth again yapping faster than your brain can think. I met a guy up in the Trinities named "Perk" seemed once again you was trashing him on his thread about the Snow Show at Boise this year when he complained it was too short. Which I agree :cool: This guy new everything about you and will be looking for you in the Trinities but don't worry he stands about 6'6 Retired Navy Seal and Ex UFC figter. Good luck with that:D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
You two stop it. Let's talk about my feelings.......:brokenheart:

Just tell Perk to hang out by the parking lot. Make sounds like a wounded sheep. He'll come running. :)

Just messing with you fomoco

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
hahaha boys that's funny stuff.

don't worry little buddy, I won't pile on... it would be too easy.

Snow looked good. Hope it puts down a little (or a lot) more before I get there in a couple weeks. See ya soon. Wade you should try to finally make a ride with us while I'm there. It'd be cool to put a face with the name.

Hauler

C
Jan 2, 2008
Meridian, ID
M7bandit and I went to the Trinities for the first time ever a few weeks ago, and had a good time, but the conditions were not the best (low vis). Looked like alot of good areas, but we had no idea where we were going beyond the warming hut. We would like to go again, maybe this weekend, so if anyone is going, and wouldn't mind us tagging along, let me know.

Hey Hauler, when you heading west? We need to set up a ride. Maybe we could even head your way for a long weekend sometime, since I now have my 4-place/RV. We stayed in it for the first time in Cascade last weekend, and it was pretty awesome. Better than paying $100 for a hotel room. I was in Pocy last week, looks like you guys got alot of snow over there.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
M7bandit and I went to the Trinities for the first time ever a few weeks ago, and had a good time, but the conditions were not the best (low vis). Looked like alot of good areas, but we had no idea where we were going beyond the warming hut. We would like to go again, maybe this weekend, so if anyone is going, and wouldn't mind us tagging along, let me know.

Hey Hauler, when you heading west? We need to set up a ride. Maybe we could even head your way for a long weekend sometime, since I now have my 4-place/RV. We stayed in it for the first time in Cascade last weekend, and it was pretty awesome. Better than paying $100 for a hotel room. I was in Pocy last week, looks like you guys got alot of snow over there.

M7bandit's good people. I took him up to the Trinities once.

I have a avalanche class Saturday morning. But, if you guys want to head up, I could probably go Sunday.

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID

M7bandit or Cfeds, let moco or myself know if you want to go Friday. Hauler can play toooooooooo:beer;

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
thanks for the invites you guys. of course there is a standing offer for any of you guys heading this way... even have an extra room and shower if you need it.

I'll be there the week of 20 Jan (working tue/wed) and plan on riding thu and fri with the boys and then MOCO and his better half and me and the avatar girl are gonna do a little plowin' around. I'm cool with others that wanna bring the ladies along ... or if you ride like one of our girls <insert your favorite name here> you can come too.... hahaha that cracks me up.

hope to see ya then. SWIM save those dates. we got some riding to do and i'm all out of practice so I'll need an extra pair of hands and bungie. ;)

C
Jan 2, 2008
Meridian, ID
Hey guys, we are going to go up and ride Sat, stay the night, and ride again Sunday. I can't make it Friday, but the rest of the weekend is on!

Hauler is already starting with the excuses...................hahahahaha!

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
I will be on a pretty new shiny Dragon.. So I maybe draggin asss.. I will know tonight and give you call so maybe we can hook up somewhere on the hill.. I think Bodie will be up there as well..

Also be sure to go on to Tahoefilms.com and Vote for Abby for the Miss Extreme contest.. Her pics are cheesy but they were the only ones we had... :(

K
Jan 4, 2008
Meridian, Idaho
Lucias may be left flippin' burgers at the Y-stop if he doesn't bring that Dragon! At least your draggin' ars will run boy!;) Is there a page to vote for Lucias getting a new sled??? Just yankin' your leg little man!

Bodie will be riding with the big boys Saturday and then Sunday it's all about taking' the tater tots for a small ride and sledding adventure. Gotta give the pregnant woman something to do!

Also, This house has voted!

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
You don't have to tell me twice.. I am so frusterated that I cry at night... Jeffry, Jeffry Domer, is letting me take his sled on Sat and If I like who knows I may own it's twin...

If you need something to do, you could make me a cherry pie!! :)

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Friday Jan 9

The pics kind of tell the story. Great weather, riding, snow, and friends. I have finally seen the trinities, even though I have ridden there several times!:eek:

Trinities021.jpg

Trinities023.jpg

Trinities024.jpg

Trinities027.jpg

Trinities028.jpg

Trinities029.jpg

Trinities033.jpg

Trinities034.jpg

B
Nov 27, 2007
What another great day keep pushing farther and farther back into the Trinities. Seems that the snow has set up and did not see too much Avy areas. Only saw 6 sleds all day and that was at the parking lot. There is still great riding to be had found some more great areas to ride. Here is some more pics of our ride

HPIM2706 (2).JPG HPIM2707 (2).JPG HPIM2708 (2).JPG HPIM2709 (2).jpg HPIM2711 (2).JPG HPIM2713 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features