• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
I said it was elusive, didn't say I didn't bag my limit. :) Found some, got pictures of stuck sleds to prove it.

Hey, you two don't happen to have a voltage regulator, for a ZX laying around do you?

wade i may have one off my 700 doo call my cell and lets see what we can do.

P

pwdrhogRMK800

Oct 29, 2002
Casper, WY
Heading up there all the way from WYO to ride this Friday and meet up with some old drinking buddies. Sounds like is going to be bury me with my HARDPAN this weekend huh? Highs in the mid 40's all week, should be like spring riding in Jan.:beer;:beer;

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Heading up there all the way from WYO to ride this Friday and meet up with some old drinking buddies. Sounds like is going to be bury me with my HARDPAN this weekend huh? Highs in the mid 40's all week, should be like spring riding in Jan.:beer;:beer;

One good thing is you will still be-able to find untracked places too ride :D:D seemed too-be plenty of untouched stuff left too play on. Have a good time while your here.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho

we will be up for thur, fri, sat, staying at nesters if you would like to hang out with us your more than welcome.......if you dare?
white ford 4d f350 with the plate lv2ride. we will be in pine eating breakfast at about 8.30-915 at the bar. LOL:beer;

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Moco Ell-Stucko

:D:D:D hey this whole big pic thing is way cool Shane: Thanks for the help Jason
HPIM0426.jpg

Last edited:
P

pwdrhogRMK800

Oct 29, 2002
Casper, WY
we will be up for thur, fri, sat, staying at nesters if you would like to hang out with us your more than welcome.......if you dare?
white ford 4d f350 with the plate lv2ride. we will be in pine eating breakfast at about 8.30-915 at the bar. LOL:beer;

We might run into you!!! My buddy has a cabin up there, I will be in a white F350 4-Door with Plates 1-207V...not sure what they will be driving this go around. I am sure we will cross paths!:beer;:beer;

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Fred,
Did you just open Pandora's box?
BTW you can just hit enter and past up to 10 pic on the same post.

and when i have a chance i have some dirt for ya.. this is just the start!
fredtree.jpg

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Fred,
Did you just open Pandora's box?
BTW you can just hit enter and past up to 10 pic on the same post.

and when i have a chance i have some dirt for ya.. this is just the start!
fredtree.jpg
It looks like the guy on the vertical edge has great up hill parking ability:D:D

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Nice choice on the pic buddy! Is that before or after I ran you over? That right there is why I don't ride doo. They get stuck too easy.

In the immortal words of (BMWMS) giver the wood:D:D from a technical standpoint i think the culprit was BMWMS on this particular stick, can you name the place john????

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Ah, I saw me on a doo and thought it was the day I ran you over. Looks to be close to where Zipper lost his PTO. Same day I think. What did I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features