• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
Ah, I saw me on a doo and thought it was the day I ran you over. Looks to be close to where Zipper lost his PTO. Same day I think. What did I win?

Nice Try.......That spot is behind Patriot HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Concreteman I knew it was too good to be true for you to be posting pics on Snowest........All of you pic's from last night are GONE.

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
BMWMS and STUBB'S

:D:D
HPIM0090.jpg

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
I really like the one of the 1m looking turbo tail pissy

Nice pics, was deep blue sky's here today.
Did not have my camera with, but apparently the 3.7 area quake in Western Wyoming the other nite dropped several huge slides on certain aspects, was really a wierd sight today.:eek:

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Saturday

Great ride with BMWMS, we rode about 65 miles sun shinny day no riders around for most of the day went to sheep mtn.We probably would have got more pics and coverd more country but I smashed my knee up at about 2:00.So we headed back to the truck a little early.:eek: The snow is very setup,we need a 2ft dump to help out our spring rides. BMWMS thanks for your help on my truck on sunday.
HPIM2730.jpg

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
James
What you did not post a stuck pic of Fred when he smacked his knee?:( missed opertune)
Used to have too many of him stuck, but deleted them to make room for
family album pics, ;)
nuff noise from russ today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features