• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Great pics RMKSWIM

Had a great day with you guy's. Thanks for the invite I Cant believe Jason got a pic of me with a cat bugger on my finger tip.:p:p:p Picture#5 looks like Tim is giving the Trinitie god's some sort of crude sign language.:D pIC #1 I told Shane to stop talking on his invisable walkietalky:face-icon-small-sho

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Had a great day with you guy's. Thanks for the invite I Cant believe Jason got a pic of me with a cat bugger on my finger tip.:p:p:p Picture#5 looks like Tim is giving the Trinitie god's some sort of crude sign language.:D pIC #1 I told Shane to stop talking on his invisable walkietalky:face-icon-small-sho

Dang Fred, you went Friday and Saturday? I hope you left some for me? Most of those pictures, I can place, but there's one James put up, that stumps me. Picture 6, of Jame's first group. The ridge looks familar, but the direction is all wrong.

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
What another great day keep pushing farther and farther back into the Trinities. Seems that the snow has set up and did not see too much Avy areas. Only saw 6 sleds all day and that was at the parking lot. There is still great riding to be had found some more great areas to ride. Here is some more pics of our ride

Thanks for the help on the nasty stick buddy. :beer;:beer; Another great ride not many words needed:) I sure hope nobody follows some of our tracks:eek::eek::eek::eek:

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Dang Fred, you went Friday and Saturday? I hope you left some for me? Most of those pictures, I can place, but there's one James put up, that stumps me. Picture 6, of Jame's first group. The ridge looks familar, but the direction is all wrong.

AHHH Wade some of the downhill descent's today were just crazzzzzzy:eek::eek:I had lot's of fun Both days.:D

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID

Yes! Great ride concreteman. I do like the CAT bugger. I was happy how that one turned out. Thanks for the ride down :eek::eek::eek: I think my GPS even got confused:rolleyes: See you on the next one!

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Yes! Great ride concreteman. I do like the CAT bugger. I was happy how that one turned out. Thanks for the ride down :eek::eek::eek: I think my GPS even got confused:rolleyes: See you on the next one!
HEY i resemble the bugger!! Dam it. got some vid for you guy tomorrow.....good, bad? ugly!!! Thanks for the ride it was awesome!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for dropping MOCO off yesterday. Someday I will return the fav. :p
Seem's this witness protection thingy has my address on a top seceret need to know only basis:cool::cool: However my good buddy BMWMS is authorized to recive wobbley incoherent packages for me :D:D and for your convenience he is located just 2 short miles from your home after all location location location::face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap At the very least we my wife and I owe you two a dinner (not that she had anything to do with his condition last night but Idaho is a 50-50 state) LOL.

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Was he dropped off, or did he slide out?:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;
It was to bad I didn't have a hockey stick in my truck or I could have put him on the driveway and slap shot him right under the door. :eek:Only one person knows what kind of drink is my cryptonite and they have been sworn to keep their lips sealed.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Seem's this witness protection thingy has my address on a top seceret need to know only basis:cool::cool: However my good buddy BMWMS is authorized to recive wobbley incoherent packages for me :D:D and for your convenience he is located just 2 short miles from your home after all location location location::face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap At the very least we my wife and I owe you two a dinner (not that she had anything to do with his condition last night but Idaho is a 50-50 state) LOL.

Yes, ID is a 50-50 state and I got my fair share alright. Dinner? I like food . . .

I will be sending a secret package for you to BMWMS ~ LOL :)

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
the last part of this thread is very cryptic... did MOCO get drunk last night or something? :)

Lil K: we are coming 19 Jan (Mon). plan on the avatar girl working all week. me working on tue/wed and then the amigos ride thu/fri... and the best day of all, Sat will be a couples ride. we have a couple days that we are doing dinners with friends and stuff but want to get with you guys at least one night... maybe fri would be best. we have a hotel room on base so... you girls should do girl planning and the guys will over ride where needed. :)

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Well we rode all day and only say our tracks untill the end of the day, when we had to pull out a blown up ski dog.. Snow was way better than I had expected.. and I am Dragooon believer now..

Lucias have you taken a xp for a spin? If so how do they compare I have been out on the hill with Rmkswim and his dragon is very impressive.

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
We dragged race up hot dog hill 3 or 4 times.. It was a XP, Dragon and M8.. We never switched sled but they we are pretty dead even every time.. if someone got the jump that was about it.. other than that they stayed right by each other.. no one walked away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features