• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
We rode up from the pine side today!! Holy Snikes it is deep once you get past the Brunt creek trail turn off.. We made it to the short cut road before I melted my throttle cab open..

Does anyone know whats going on with the groomer? Is it still stuck?

B
Nov 27, 2007
Just got back from Pine:Dspent the last 4 days there and it is DEEP it was a test and tune day since the snow was deep and powderyand getting off the trail was not a good idea.Saw a lot of new sleds stuck and peeps digging out everywehere. Nothing but good times, took the kiddys for a night ride last night to the warming hut from Trinity Creek Parking lot it was a great ride going up but a white out coming back out. Still had a great time

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I arranged a last minute trip, up trinity creek, with a good friend. The trail is not too bad going up to the warming hut. Few sluff offs.

But, just past the warming hut, the groomer is sitting in the middle of the trail. It's obviously been up to Roaring Lake once, a few days ago. But, it looks like it broke down, on the way up, for a second groom. There's no tracks anywhere. if you get off the trial be prepared to be stuck. We managed to drop into the first bowl on the left, but getting back out isn't for a 136" track.

We broke trail into roaring, and played up hill only.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Just got back from Pine:Dspent the last 4 days there and it is DEEP it was a test and tune day since the snow was deep and powderyand getting off the trail was not a good idea.Saw a lot of new sleds stuck and peeps digging out everywehere. Nothing but good times,

Attaboy James, Was there uncle Fred thrash too? Wheres the pics?

Hey, the new owners of the Canyon Inn on the South end of the Valley will
reserve the whole place for the Idaho crew + afew Wy (you already know)
for a week days or a weekend for cheap! Just got to get your selves & gear here, Let me know when its a go. Motel, restaurant, and of course a full
service bar next to some of the best ride area.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Getting mighty quiet around here?

trinity.gif

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Yesterday's storm here ( West Wy) had good water content too!
Will go out tomorrow again to fuse friction more of those
fine crystal flakes:D
Good base with plenty of powder to go around.
Avy conditions are a bit better here now, except for the steep deep
wind blown.

B
Nov 27, 2007
WOW:face-icon-small-ton what a great day on Sunday for a ride in the Trinities. Went into the back country again and found 5 feet of base with 2 feet of powder. What a great ride with Concreteman it was one of those days you dream about with boon docking and hill climbing. My camera is not working good but here is some blurry pictures to look at:D

Concreteman.jpg Concreteman ll.jpg Trinities.jpg Trinities ll.jpg

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Us Too,

Sunday pics look nice James, But if all we get to see is the RMK then you get some back of the Cutler pristine pumpkin;)
Was a little chilly Sunday, But the blue sky and powder made up for it in West Wy.

HPIM3351.JPG HPIM3352.JPG HPIM3353.JPG HPIM3354.JPG

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Ah man, now I know why I sat around all day Sunday pouting.
I was going to chase you guys down Sunday, but my buddies sled had a mechanical issue Sunday AM, and we never got it out of the garage. Dadgummit. Now I am depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features