• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
F-Bomb said,
"TOO MUCH SNOW if you can believe such a thing. We you get going you can't see and some of the time you couldn't BREATH! STUCK on the flats if you even remotely messed up"

Happening here too, just leaving the garage for work day. WHITEOUT and WIND here. round #4 storm tonite:beer;
Can not wait till the storm clears to see how deep it is ^ top. No blue sky for
a week so far!
Kind jealous for all the fun you are having F-B
Taking the weekend off, I AM!:cool:

B
Nov 27, 2007
Went to the Owyhee Mtns back by Indian Meadows and it is DEEP had a good ride until towards the end of the day and then it became stuck fest with me trying to follow Concreteman into some 5' trenches that he was curving out when we went booney crashing. Not fault to him it just what the snow conditions where giving us being so deep. I was too tired I kept getting my sled sideways and upside down in some of those trenchs :face-icon-small-blu in all it was a great ride and the snow is deep can't ask much more than that looking forward for the snow to settle a little bit.

Did anybody go to the Trinities to where we can get a report on how much new snow fell there. I heard another 3 feet?:D

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Too bad my sled took a dump on Friday, I could have given you some 6-7' trenches to play in. ;)

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
I don't know for sure but Concreteman sure seems to think they are deep. Your probably right though...you are a woman. ;)

I
Nov 27, 2007
BOISE,ID
The hwy dept opened 20 Friday bout 4p. We got through to a friends house in Pine. 30" ! Thursday snowed all Friday night and had about 14-18" on the truck Saturday morning. DAMN IT WAS DEEEEEEEP ! Some of the deepest snow I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ! :D didn't even leave the valley floor.
Broke trail / boondocked over Lake Creek to Fall Creek and that is about all we could doo. Hwy 20 was closed all weekend and was still Monday at 4p ! Had to come out Twinn/Gooding - I 84.
PICS TO COME !

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
We were stuck in Prairie all weekend... Oh Darn! We left monday night after they roads had just been cleared. We made it across the damn and headed out. We almost got stuck in a couple of big drifts that had already blown across.. luckily we just had the sled deck with no trailer..

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
I don't know for sure but Concreteman sure seems to think they are deep. Your probably right though...you are a woman. ;)
UHHH yea john has a deep trenchhole, I try really hard not to fall in his BIGtrenchhole.I usually tie a 2x4 on to my sled seat before i fall in Johns HUGETRENCH HOLE it seems to help in the extraction of my sled from his huge trench hole.

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Now boys and girls.......this is a family show!

John-you exagerating again?
Mindy(never wrong)- you exagerating again?
Fred- care to explain how you know about how deep John can trench? - or was what I heard NOT an exageration:):)

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Hey,Idaho buds!

You get some of this last weekend? Was all good here, and just minor oopses.
( no tree's were fataly abused in these pics );)

And no I am not on my knee's praying for more snow, deep enough!:face-icon-small-ton

sled feb b.JPG sled feb a.JPG sled feb c.JPG sled feb e.JPG

B
Nov 27, 2007
Nice pics Russ:D Went to the Owyhee's again back to Indian Meadow it was a great sunshiny day. I can't believe in one week you can go from approx. 8' of snow to 3.5' :eek: Ridges were wind blown dry and the snow was pretty hard packed and wet. In all it was a great day climb what ever you want and in the trees there was plenty of powder to behold.
I did find a gas tie down for a Rev snowmobile on the trail next to Mountain Creek crossing so just get a hold of me:beer;

Owyhee Feb 10 2008.jpg HPIM1920 (2).JPG

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Nice pics Russ & James!

I think I have my problem figured out but will take a test run with Zipper later this week just to make sure, don't want to get out there and have you guys make fun of me if it does it again. :face-icon-small-win

Too bad the snow is going off so quick at South, I was looking forward to another trip up there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features