• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Nice pics Russ:D Went to the Owyhee's again back to Indian Meadow it was a great sunshiny day. I can't believe in one week you can go from approx. 8' of snow to 3.5' :eek: Ridges were wind blown dry and the snow was pretty hard packed and wet. In all it was a great day climb what ever you want and in the trees there was plenty of powder to behold.
I did find a gas tie down for a Rev snowmobile on the trail next to Mountain Creek crossing so just get a hold of me:beer;

What day were in the Owyhee's? Were were up there Sunday.. Went to McCall on Sat..

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Nice pics Russ:D Went to the Owyhee's again back to Indian Meadow it was a great sunshiny day. I can't believe in one week you can go from approx. 8' of snow to 3.5' :eek: Ridges were wind blown dry and the snow was pretty hard packed and wet. In all it was a great day climb what ever you want and in the trees there was plenty of powder to behold.
I did find a gas tie down for a Rev snowmobile on the trail next to Mountain Creek crossing so just get a hold of me:beer;

I found the rev gas can and brought it back, so get ahold of me for the can.

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Hey Russ,nice pics buddy looks like the rev rider must be a great rider, towing that 900 in reverse that takes some skilzzzzzz??????? lol

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
That's it. My camera will be with me from now on Mr. short-tracker "**** I'm stuck again, these trees suck". That's right, Fred told me all about it. :D:D

Zipper and I are going for a little rip tpmorrow at 2:00. Give me a call if your interested. You should be able to keep it from getting stuck on the road again...:eek:

B
Nov 27, 2007
That's it. My camera will be with me from now on Mr. short-tracker "**** I'm stuck again, these trees suck". That's right, Fred told me all about it. :D:D

Zipper and I are going for a little rip tpmorrow at 2:00. Give me a call if your interested. You should be able to keep it from getting stuck on the road again...:eek:

Is this picture what Concreteman was talking about :D heh.....that's not me

Better keep your camera handy John because I got a lot of pics of you stuck and just maybe we will put you in the lead for now on:p

Stay tuned Idpwdagrl this thread could get very interesting:beer;

photo11.JPEG

I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Sledding or Drinking accident? :) :) :) Please don't kill me.

GawdaMMit Wade, I'm NICE! Stop giving these fine upstanding gentlemen the wrong impression of me. Or i'll hurt you. :)

I wish I could say it was a sledding or drinking accident...I was stepping from the tongue of the trailer up into the back of the truck and my foot slipped. The heel of my boot caught on the tongue and my knee twisted out. So i proceeded to throw myself onto the ground to get the weight off my knee...and landed on it. The worst part was getting my knee back in. After the vicodin and pendleton whiskey & cokes I was feeling MUCH better.

HOPEFULLY, with all this great snow we've had this year I'll be up for a LATE spring ride. And if nothing else I'll make the sammiches and watch you boys climb hills. :)

edit: I LOVE stuck pics. :)

Last edited:
I
Nov 27, 2007
BOISE,ID
Here is a few pics of our deeeep weekend at Anderson / Pine...

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02820.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

I
Nov 27, 2007
BOISE,ID
Couple more.... ah...fun stuff !!

IMG_0045.jpg

Buds cabin
DSC02783.jpg

Thank god this guy was here..

DSC02774.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

MMMMMM !!:beer;
IMG_0040.jpg

Damn Mindy, Sorry to here about your knee. Man you must be tough. " Getting it back in " ??
OUCH !!! Get well soon !!

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Is this picture what Concreteman was talking about :D heh.....that's not me

Better keep your camera handy John because I got a lot of pics of you stuck and just maybe we will put you in the lead for now on:p

Stay tuned Idpwdagrl this thread could get very interesting:beer;

OK IT IS ON NOW :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B
Nov 27, 2007
Great ride today at the Trinities the snow was the best this year :D Went riding with Concreteman and went to places never been before. Just kept on pushing west and it was awsome. We heard some sleds near by but never saw another sled all day until we hit the trail back for the truck. It was a great trip one to remember. Here is some pics

Trinities.jpg Trinities a.jpg Trinities b.jpg Trinities c.jpg Trinities d.jpg Trinities e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features