• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
yeppp its stuck :D:D

HPIM2687.jpg

ohh this one is cool

HPIM0426.jpg

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
OMG!!! MOCO these guys sooooo have you dialed!! hahahahaha ;):D

I actually had someone stop and look in my office cause i was laughing so hard out loud they wondered what was going on! ha

I miss ya little buddy. wish i could make the trip this weekend for sure.

Hauler

ps that makes me lol everytime I think about it! "don't you have a motor to go rebuild or something"

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Why is everybody picking on me??

Now that CC man has brought out the "dirt" if you look close you can see the forest floor under this 6' hole...........hauler?

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
I was wondering how long it would take Fred to bring out the pics of the M7

some early season stuff with cc man doing his own excavation....
P1010324.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010326.jpg

the funny thing is RMKSWIM is in most of them just lurking in the background

LOL

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
all i have to say is, "you sleep with one sheep and you are labeled for life!":rolleyes:

man that is just like you MOCO... i mean, i ride like a god that day. climb everything, blast thru every tight tree section and intentionally find something that can challenge me... and that is when you get your camera out. Hell you had to track poach us to that point and back out just to get that shot! you are a true "blue falcon." hahaha

my cat back is just getting better from our last ride... maybe i should try to get there on sunday. my chiropractor needs the money for his summer vacation. ;)

check my sig yo!

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
I was wondering how long it would take Fred to bring out the pics of the M7

some early season stuff with cc man doing his own excavation....
P1010324.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010326.jpg

the funny thing is RMKSWIM is in most of them just lurking in the background

LOL

I don't see a stick just two Polaris guys parked on the hill talking about who will blowup their sled first :beer;:beer;

Y
we'll be up there at about 11am on Sunday. If you'd like to meet up please gimmie a shout at 913-449-4269. That's my cell.

Hope to see you guys up there, a lil past the warming hut on trinity lakes trail.

Look out for a red king cat, and my bright green Ac F7.

-Matt

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Great day

Went up today with bmwms and smash mouth and wade had a great day :D:D
spring conditions for sure. Hero snow in the morning and slush and slide in the afternoon.Sorry I was kinda busy holding the bars and not the camera much
I only took 3 pics today.

atrainbowlake.jpg

nicesled.jpg

allenbmwmswade.jpg

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
we'll be up there at about 11am on Sunday. If you'd like to meet up please gimmie a shout at 913-449-4269. That's my cell.

Hope to see you guys up there, a lil past the warming hut on trinity lakes trail.

Look out for a red king cat, and my bright green Ac F7.

-Matt

Sorry we didn't see you today matt maybe next weekend:D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA................Nice covered trail all the way up I'm sure there will be some rough road this weekend.;)

Great ride guys.

Yha, it was only a couple hundred yards of gravel Sunday, not bad at all. Well worth it. Next weekend, it'll be miles of gravel. Road the piles of snow, along the side of the road, a bunch coming back down. Huge puddles of standing water, and water running down the middle of the road, and open gravel everywherer. If a guy had an ATV and a little trailer, to pull his sled up the mountain, it'd be fun.

I'll throw some photos up later.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
gravel, bushes, bark, and logs are just a few items i have had to ride over when i'm with Jame. did i mention moving multiple large boulders!

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
First I want to say sorry to my good buddy BMWMS, I must share these pictures in the interest of science. :) Please forgive me. Copyright notice, no one may repost these pictures without my permission. :)

P4120075.JPG

P4120074.JPG

Being leader has it's discoveries. Who would have thought we'd find powder.
P4120077.JPG

Late in the day, and this hill is real soft, and a lot harder to climb than it looks. I barely made it.
P4120086.JPG

P4120072.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features