• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Nice pics Fred!

Sunday eh? I have to do the Easter thing with the Grandkids. Have safe fun! Zipper and I found some new areas in our low budget playground that we will be hitting on Saturday...

Y
Going up on Sunday................Do you live in the area:rolleyes:

I live in Mountain Home. I usually ride with my bud Brian. He's got a Cat 1M, 144" setup. His is a lotta fun. I've just got my ditch pickle. (04' F7 Sno Pro).

It'd be a lotta fun to meet up with ya'll. If you'd like to. I think we were planning on getting up there mid morning Sunday. Say, 9:30-10:30am ish.

Do you usually park in the Featherville parking area, or park down in Pine?

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
So, with all the hot weather, should we start a pool? How many yards of gravel road will you have to cross? I'm starting to think it's going to be a lot. Trinity Creek, is the parking lot we use.

Y
I'll see what we can do, but workin 6pm-6am this whole week won't make ite asy. LOL

We'll try though. I'm surprised you get out there that early. Bein a night owl, I'm not very coherent at that time. LOL. Anyway, look out for a bright blue dodge 2500 diesel, with a single axle trailer. That's my budsthat we'll be in. Feel free to PM me as well for my number.

Thanks!

-Matt R

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
If your going to hook up with BMWMS, MOCO & Concreteman this time of year you'd best pack ski brakes, lunch and large nads...:eek: just trying to help!

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
If your going to hook up with BMWMS, MOCO & Concreteman this time of year you'd best pack ski brakes, lunch and large nads...:eek: just trying to help!

Ski brakes where can i get some for my bro-ho catndahat::D:D

I think russ forgot his ski brakes :eek::eek:

catintree.jpg

catndahat.jpg

Y

LOL. Honestly, I dunno where they're wantin to go, but I can't get into the real deep stuff with my sled. It's too short.

If we stayed out in the open areas, I could rip it however.
:beer; :beer;

Y
Oh My Dog, you have no idea what your in for. Practice screaming, the down hills are brutal this time of year.

LOL. We'll see. What makes them so crazy?

I got into some pretty steep stuff about half way up the trinity trail last time I was out. Found a few good chutes that were near vertical. Definitely enjoyed that. I'm still tryin to get the ball sack to catch some big air. LOL.

We'll see how things go.

Hopefully we can make it out there Sunday. Depends on my damn job.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
You'll have a blast. Great guys, they just like to boldly go where no sled has gone before. If I wasn't roped into family stuff on Sunday I'd be there too.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
nothing to be afraid of, just bring a good saw and stay out of Johns way (front and rear) and don't follow BMWMS!

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
first off MOCO is a world reknowned liar... don't listen when he says "don't worry or it's a small climb or there are some trees but i think we can get thru" these are all signs of bad things to come. you either have to help him get out or try to follow the 5' deep trench that see-saws back and forth making it impossible to get a good line.

as for the rest, just search the links with their names and you get the idea of you can expect. haha

good luck, take extra supplies, a camera and a good method for signalling.

Hauler

Y
Well, as it stands I have to work Saturday. So, let's hope they don't make me come in on Sunday too. I'm prayin to whoever it might be that I don't have to. I sure wanna ride.

I just really need to figure out how to loosen up my rear suspension a little bit, it's waaaaay too stiff. LOL.

Hope to see y'all out there. What vehicle should I be looking for, and what time? I dunno about 7am. Is there a place up the trail you'd want to meet mid morning? My schedule is killing me at work.

I know there's no cell reception up there too.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Well don't believe the hype with these knuckle heads on this thread;)
I just do a lot of booney crashing in the Trinities just like to see what is on the other side of the ridge kind of rider and sometimes I do get lucky to lead us into some great areas. I do believe in safe riding:)

Trinity41-10.jpg

HPIM2087.jpg

sledding05004.jpg

Jumping.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features