• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
Now see I am thinking of going the other way,
Modding a new $11,000 first year release and working on it weekends
while your out bustin powder and wasting good gas on the paid for, no GPS required because she remembers the way home when you can't! ;)
So what did you buy now James?????

Still the same sled for this year.........I only wish I was a rich realtor in Wyoming then I could buy a new sled every year:beer;

I still dream of the day when I can afford a Skidoo 800 163 Wade:D

This year I will be king poacher since I ride a 2000 700 skidoo summit with a 151 track and everyone that I ride with pretty much all have new mountain sleds or pour a ton of money in one (76fomoco)which makes his a new sled every year:eek:

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Uhh huh, James you do realize mine is just a two year later release than yours
and still classes as a mild mod-stock one owner. But yah I did save up some cash this year to replace the original belt and plugs:rolleyes:

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Still the same sled for this year.........I only wish I was a rich realtor in Wyoming then I could buy a new sled every year:beer;

I still dream of the day when I can afford a Skidoo 800 163 Wade:D

This year I will be king poacher since I ride a 2000 700 skidoo summit with a 151 track and everyone that I ride with pretty much all have new mountain sleds or pour a ton of money in one (76fomoco)which makes his a new sled every year:eek:

Yha, yha, yha, and who's the leader? BMWMS
Who climbs tree lines, no one else follows? BMWMS
Who's the great guy that invites others, and shows them some great riding areas? BMWMS

You aint fooling me.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Who's the great guy that invites others, and shows them some great riding areas? BMWMS

You aint fooling me.

images

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Bury Me With My Sled;1687230 I ride a 2000 700 skidoo :eek:[/QUOTE said:
Man, that sure is a nice running 700cc?? and with no port grind at all!!!
You should be thankful to poach tracks with that little old motor:rolleyes:
would now explain why my wifes 600 - 136" marks with it:eek:

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Holy crap!

BMWMS is posting. Fall must be just around the corner! :D

Better lay off a little Wade. We don't want him to have to widen the doors in his house so he can get his head through. Even worse, it may not fit through the trees this season.

700? Mmmokay, whatever you say. :face-icon-small-win

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Hey, I need someone to ride with. If all it costs me, is some nice words, that's easy.
:)

If BMWMS stops inviting me, I might have to say something nice about fomoco. :)
Yha, I'm a snowmobile whore.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Just the stock, and nothing but the stock, so help me..

Hope it snows much in Idaho this season,
Job security for you sandbaggers next spring;)

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007

You aint fooling me.

It looks like I may have to start calling bmwms the candy man "who can ride the 700" the candyman can the candyman can the candy man can LOL.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
It looks like I may have to start calling bmwms the candy man "who can ride the 700" the candyman can the candyman can the candy man can LOL.

Watch out now, karma is everywhere. You two need to go in together and buy a satellite beacon. So, I can find you, when you do what we all know, you will do eventually.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Boy, I leave town for 2 days and my thead went crazy.....too many peeps waiting for the snow like me.
Yep skidoo only came out with 700cc motor for 2000 summit and yes it is completly stock.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Boy, I leave town for 2 days and my thead went crazy.....too many peeps waiting for the snow like me.
Yep skidoo only came out with 700cc motor for 2000 summit and yes it is completly stock.

While you are at it, throw in the disclosure of how that stock seven will
beat my wifes stock 600:rolleyes:

One place I will not be following you BWMS is where your going for truth stretch,
more like I would be in lead that trip anyway:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features