• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
images

Well at least 76FOMOCO was able to find a picture of the bird that you was calling in:eek:

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
So the word out on the mean streets of nampa is that hauler is getting some updates on his sled "longer track :D:D power plant upgrade '' any truth to this hauler ?????

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
stocker-ware

Holy crap!! you guys must be running some sort of "stocker ware" I mean I haven't posted here in a couple months and 5 mins after I post on a thread you guys jump up. We need that kind of tech and dedication in the government and we would have found osama already! hahaha

of course there is no truth to ANYTHING our boy says... love ya MOCO. Probably keep the same sled (stock) for at least another season... or 2. nobody in the Army is rich so I'll have to do my best on a stock short tracker. I just love tagging along, sitting at the bottom and watching the really good riders put on a clinic.

the good news (for me anyway) is it looks like the Army is going to send me back to Boise area in time for the snow this year. thats a little earlier than expected... all good with me.

glad to see you boys are alive and well. kinda sad none of us got out early to go fishing today though....

HAULER

S
Dec 16, 2008
Nampa, ID
Hayler,
I had heard a rumer that they were bringing you back this direction, good to hear its true. We definitely need to get out and ride together this year! Give me a call at the office when your ready to do the move.

snodog

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Hayler,
I had heard a rumer that they were bringing you back this direction, good to hear its true. We definitely need to get out and ride together this year! Give me a call at the office when your ready to do the move.

snodog

finally some one else to play with hauler! it's like playing with the ugly kid on the block nobody will do it so you feel bad and take him with just for the community service.:face-icon-small-hap:rose:

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
ring ring...

finally some one else to play with hauler! it's like playing with the ugly kid on the block nobody will do it so you feel bad and take him with just for the community service.:face-icon-small-hap:rose:

Ring ring... ring ring. "hello pot? this is the kettle (MOCO)... you're black!"

DOG = saw your note on the net. Ya they are trying to put that together. hoping the new job will be good and the winter will be better. I'll get ahold of you when I see orders to make sure it all makes sense. You did a great job on that last time so... hopefully you're still in that business. AND we will get a chance to ride this winter.

thanks for the love fellas. :D

B
Nov 27, 2007
Ring ring... ring ring. "hello pot? this is the kettle (MOCO)... you're black!"

DOG = saw your note on the net. Ya they are trying to put that together. hoping the new job will be good and the winter will be better. I'll get ahold of you when I see orders to make sure it all makes sense. You did a great job on that last time so... hopefully you're still in that business. AND we will get a chance to ride this winter.

thanks for the love fellas. :D

O-Ohhh with Hauler coming back I guess my sled will be the little dawgy of the bunch:( Well I guess I better get into shape so I can keep up :D

S
Dec 16, 2008
Nampa, ID
Hauler,
Im still there, we'll set you all up and take care of you when your ready to go. Definitely down for riding, im ready for the snow to start flying! Plus, it would give me a chance to pick on you some more with moco and everyone else!:D

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
remember ... karma

DOG - aaahhh yes the old "lets pick on the old, fat, slow kid" routine. I been there my whole life so go ahead... but remember karma has a way of coming full circle and you, my friend, may fall victim to that... :) especially if you align yourself with the likes of my good friend the MOCOnator. I'm not sure what it is about that guy but he always draws people in at first... then they wise up. hahaha

as for the "keep up thing" I don't think that will be an issue. Out of the whole bunch I think I am the only one that REALLY does have a stock sled. Good news is, like MOCO's other half explained to me, the ski doo riders have less skill but a better machine. She helped me understand that it is a good thing I don't ride cat because I'd always be stuck or broke. Good piece of info to have... hahahaha

K some of us have a job / life so, i'm signing off here and will be back in a month or 2 when the snow flies! You people really need to seek counseling! :)

Hauler

S
Dec 16, 2008
Nampa, ID
Hauler - I can take it just as well as dish it. If i start riding with you guys i know i'll definitely end up getting picked in plenty.

Moco- thanks for the pics and videos. Im pretty sure i saw you guys up on the mountain last year a few times. If things work out, maybe i'll be bale to ride with yu guys this year.
I'd be willing to bet Hauler will be back on here before the day is over!

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
lucky guess I'd be back... :rolleyes:

most of those pix he sends around have been photo shopped so... if you notice he looks great in all of them. anyone who has ridden with him (and i use that term loosely...) can testify how un-likely that is! Hell, I have a standing account at the chiropracter office just for the "cat back" I get after a day in the snow with ansel adams there! hahahaha that was a good one. I crack me up! :D:D

hey DOG what are you riding? didn't you get a new sled last year? not in your sig so... god please not another cat! j/k. Ya know, if we work it out right, I might be in the market for an XP with the DITY $$ and you could score a sweet deal on a REV that is very well set up... hhhhmmm food for thought.

k now i'm out of here! stop writing about me and callin' me... (MOCO)

BIG H (aka: the compensator)

S
Dec 16, 2008
Nampa, ID
not to slam on Moco or anything, but you would never catch me on a cat! I was going to get a new one last year, but it just didnt work out so i finished off the season riding my brothers 07 rev. However, this year im definitely going to get a new sled. We'll have to talk. I'll bet we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features