• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
A little dirt don't hurt...

Headed up Saturday with 2fun, NoFun, Noodles, Sled Idaho, Hatchler, and Ty. What a GREAT day!!

Getting ready to head out.

gettingready.jpg

Jason on the bike.

Noodles_1.jpg

Lucky Scott...lucky lucky lucky.

Scott.jpg

Mountain goat on the bike...

Noodles_5.jpg

Not much snow left near the warming hut.

wetfeet-1.jpg

I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I probably should have been paying better attention. :) There was a fork in the road...but it wasn't Wagon...something or other. Jason tried to blast through the last few snowbanks so that we could get the trailers up there but it was too dicey even in the big ol' dodge.

I'll find out for you. :)

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
how far up trin creek did you have to drive or could drive?

Shane the place they are at is the last hard left in the road just before you get to the hair pin :):) BMWMS should have some pics of us stuck with his chevy at the same corner from 3 years ago :D:D

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Shane the place they are at is the last hard left in the road just before you get to the hair pin :):) BMWMS should have some pics of us stuck with his chevy at the same corner from 3 years ago :D:D

ya i talk to james today about it going to try and go on wed are you in?

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
ya i talk to James today about it going to try and go on wed are you in?

I only wish i could go, I have to tie re-bar for my floor pour on Thursday:mad:
You boys go up and take plenty of pics for me. It should be a way better day than our last ride at Brundage Shane.Maybe we can spend more time up that way this coming winter I would really like to hit that area when the sun is out

B
Nov 27, 2007

Yea that day sucked...........truck stuck and high centered on a ice mound:mad: Then after that I got onto my sled and was climbing when I hit a tree that was covered by inch of snow that snapped my steering post of my sled. (sigh)

May192006e.jpg

Last edited:
I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I've been kicking buying a dirt bike around pretty hard lately...care to show me the ropes? I promise to provide a lot of laughs. :D

We parked about 3/4 of a mile from Wagon Town junction (which is the sharp hairpin turn back to the right).

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
chirp chirp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzNEED SNOWzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Now see I am thinking of going the other way,
Modding a new $11,000 first year release and working on it weekends
while your out bustin powder and wasting good gas on the paid for, no GPS required because she remembers the way home when you can't! ;)
So what did you buy now James?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features