• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
E
Nov 26, 2007
meridian idaho
off the leash for the day?:eek:

Yeah I just finished putting in all new floors in the house. So that buys me a get out of the house card. Plus new snow is a pretty good incentive. This will be ride #3 on the year. WHoopeee. It's pretty hard for me to get excited about crappy snow. Hey Shane you up for a ride on Saturday? Let me know. I think we might head to the trinity's. My cousins teacher has a cabin up there somewhere and wants to show us around. Might be nice to have an extra guide.

Ps could you bring the little sled. That other one is kinda heavy!!! ha ha

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
"Just a black Doo and a blue bike. All stock... just like 76FOMOCO's sled
Reply With Quote"
you have no proof that its stock:eek:

Ya but you don't have proof they aint stock... like say, a confession from a wife about the mods done ... ring a bell? she totally threatened to "tell on you" if you didn't tell her what she wanted to know! That, in affect, was like her "telling on you" anyway!!! hahaha that was funny!

Still not sure why you always try to hide the mod thing?? I'm sure its not that my old stock sled does pretty much anything you do on your big dollar mod sled cause we're friends and I'd never say anything to anyone else... oops ;) I think that "cat's out of the bag." hahaha thats funny! get it?! "cats out of the bag" ??!!! :):)

K gotta go back to work now. its snowing outside and reports of the preston area say it should be good by weekend. bout damn time!

SH

T
Nov 27, 2007
James - Fred,

You riding this weekend? Can I get a spot if you are? If the trailer is full let me know and I'll head to Pine and stay at my dads and meet you in the parking lot.

Don

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Hey Shane you up for a ride on Saturday? Let me know. I think we might head to the trinity's. My cousins teacher has a cabin up there somewhere and wants to show us around. Might be nice to have an extra guide.

Ps could you bring the little sled. That other one is kinda heavy!!! ha ha

Nope, rental contract is expired- hee hee :D

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Stock Rules

Ya but you don't have proof they aint stock... like say, a confession from a wife about the mods done ... ring a bell? she totally threatened to "tell on you" if you didn't tell her what she wanted to know! That, in affect, was like her "telling on you" anyway!!! hahaha that was funny!

Still not sure why you always try to hide the mod thing?? I'm sure its not that my old stock sled does pretty much anything you do on your big dollar mod sled cause we're friends and I'd never say anything to anyone else... oops ;) I think that "cat's out of the bag." hahaha thats funny! get it?! "cats out of the bag" ??!!! :):)

K gotta go back to work now. its snowing outside and reports of the preston area say it should be good by weekend. bout damn time!

SH

I agree hauler. Stock is the way to go. You don't have to inspect your motor for wash (whatever that is?:() and you don't have to worry about burn downs and ................ ya that's it stock .... the only way to go.;)

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
just because your guys inferior newer model sled can't hang out with the O'l dinosaur of half the price don't confuse my wife's drunken babble for anything but trying to get me in a bad spot.:face-icon-small-win

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
OMG MOCO, half the cost!!!??? Are you kidding?! You have more in motor costs and mods than my whole sled cost... not that I'm proud of being a poor working man. Unlike some of you rich, non working types. Oh wait, thats right you work... on thursday. (just on thursday but i guess that counts).

So SWIM you going to come on saturday? boys and girls ride in the bear valley area. I don't know if I'm gonna make another trip over so... you should come along.

see ya guys tomorrow.

SH

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho

SH

Oh Hauler,

You swallowed the hook like there was cheese on it :) GULP!

You know when you guys get talkin' "techie" I hear blah, blah, blah. Actually, when you guys get talkin' at all . . .

BTW ~ I always keep the "cat in the bag":D

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
hahahah LMAO! :D:D we're headed to the big city in a couple mins. gonna pick up an extra sled for the avatar girl later tonight in boise. tomorrow is on but you'll have to call cause the 'puter is staying here.

the renters moved out of our house so tonight is cleaning and stuff but if you're bored i'm sure we can find something for you to paint or clean... j/k now the stress of finding the next good renter begins! but that will wait until after tomorrows ride.

see ya soon,

Hauler

E
Nov 26, 2007
meridian idaho
Rode the trinities for the first time today. It was horrible!!! The guy that took me up there made me say that. Actually it was one of the best rides I have ever had. We showed up at Trinity Cr. ,around 9:30, thinking we were going to be along way out in the lot. WRONG! There were exactly 5 other vehicles in the lot and that was the most we saw all day. The trail had just been groomed and when we got on top to the bowls the snow was pretty damn good. Still could use a couple feet of powder, but so goes the story everywhere. If you got in the trees on the north or east facing slopes there was good soft snow. It was like hero snow but with a cooling effect. After riding through so many bowls that i can't remember all the names to, our guide for the day informed me that we didn't even touch what's up there. After the ride out on the still somewhat smooth trail we had burgers in Featherville and headed home. Storm is definatly on its way up there. Dark clouds were rolling in when we left. Here's hoping.
IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
eyeles, I know where the two bottom pictures were taken, but I can't place all others. They must have taken you to the deep backcountry.

I was up there yesterday also. My arm sockets feel like their going to fall off. I guess I did alright, considering I've never been off trail before, guess I should have warned our guides that I don't go off trail. It was very lonely up there, we didn't see anyone else, after we broke off from the main group. Personally, I'd say the snow is about as thin as I've ever seen it in February, we need more bad bad bad.

P2210004.JPG

P2210005.JPG

P2210006.JPG

P2210007.JPG

P2210014.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features