• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
The road (Trinity Creek) was about as bad as I've seen it in 6 years. Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump

Ouch, my back.

Glad we went to Bear Valley. I am sore enough without a bumpy trail :D

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
I cant wait for saturday

So much new snow! I hope Concreteman takes his new XP tomorrow to break trail for all of us other chaps.:beer;

Good to hear you will be going on saturday rmkswim looking forward to lots of fun with the guys on sat and sunday:D:D I went over to bmwms and put on a spare gas can last night. Call us on saturday morning let us know what time you guys will be heading out of boise.

IMG_2289xp.jpg

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Thanks... I really don't hate you guys just jealous.. :) I could put it back together and see how it runs but I think I would leave it there if I had to tow it out.. lol

maybe someone will buy a stocker and go riding again.. it always makes you cringe when you sell sled and think about what you have into them and what you sell them for..

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Break it in right? We have plenty snow!

Good to hear you will be going on saturday rmkswim looking forward to lots of fun with the guys on sat and sunday:D:D I went over to bmwms and put on a spare gas can last night. Call us on saturday morning let us know what time you guys will be heading out of boise.

IMG_2289xp.jpg

Hey, Thats a nice looking pavement pounder Fred!
Just make sure you do not break that xpoo before I get to take it for a rip:cool:

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Modifications have already started lol.We cut 3inches off of the flap last night after the jerri can install, we will soon see if a DJ clutch kit is next in line????

I hope it is easy on the belts no way to know until i put some time on it.:):)

Last edited:
T
Nov 27, 2007
And some big muscles to get that thing to turn from what I hear! That thing sure is purty!!!!!

Wish I could go Saturday but have to attend a funeral. Going Sunday somewhere.

Don

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
And some big muscles to get that thing to turn from what I hear! That thing sure is purty!!!!!

Wish I could go Saturday but have to attend a funeral. Going Sunday tsomewhere.

Don

Big muscles, there all about finesse. Dang, cc'man what's with the 163"? Wasn't 154" big enough? Put some vents on the side panels. That clutch will get very hot. And, get a can for it. I bought this one.

hps can

I usually come back the truck with little under 1/2 a tank, when everyone else is empty.

You'll love that new sled. It just might keep up with BMWMS. :D

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho

IMG_2289xp.jpg

Wow! 33" inches of snow in the Trinitys the last 2 days, your going to love that sled.

You may want to get ya some Slydogs to go with that new "Iron" of yours.

My wife loves the "Dogs" on her new XP!

DSC02870.jpg DSC02873.jpg DSC02885.jpg DSC02835.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features