• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
Thanks boys!!!

Man that was like 3 months worth of therapy in 2 days!!! I sooooo needed that. Great pix SWIM! As good as they are, they still don't do it justice. BTW, MOCO and I went back today for round 2... wish you could have made it. Bummed we weren't able to hook up with EYES but me and the moco-mister did our best to mark it up like there were 4 of us. :D:D

Made it home safe but took a little longer than expected. This side of the state go pounded while I was gone and the roads were REALLY bad. Thought about parking the truck and ridin' the sled the last 80 miles. Saw some really bad crashes near register rock / american falls dam. Hope everyone was alright. Stopped at one (they were fine) and slid by another as I tried to stop... not good.

Big THANK YOU to MOCO and KILIKI (sp?) for putting me up and taking great care of me. You guys rock!

Next time we need to link up with CCman and his partner. I did see them in person for a sec on the trail... next time maybe I'll meet them.

Last thing... MOCO you have until tomorrow to change it or... ;) (he understands what I mean) :D

Hauler

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
powdered

All that snow in front of the ski's must be hard on gas mileage
huh, Could not fine a nice plowed parking lot?;)

:cool:Nice dig out commentary goin on there!

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
thanks CAT... it was hard to just breath at that point let alone talk. haha I think we were most of the way down to grass at that point.

Just like MOCO to only run the camera when I was stuck to only time of the day! but man was it a stuck! :D you know what they say about being labeled... even though I was en fuego the whole day he only sees fit to vid that part. hell, I was just amazed that he made up to that point. just my luck. haha j/k buddy.

another great set memories with some of the best people you could hope to spend time with. damn that sounded good! I should write for hallmark. ;)

Hauler

ps. cool to meet the other 2 guys on day two that we almost dropped off the side of the world with... I still think we could have made it out, just for the record. :rolleyes:

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
ps. cool to meet the other 2 guys on day two that we almost dropped off the side of the world with... I still think we could have made it out, just for the record. :rolleyes:

crack_pipe.jpg

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
wass it up?

Sorry Bud, but inquiring minds..
So I heard concreteman hates his new xp because it climbs too high and causes him anxiety attacks when he has to work and can not go ride.
I just do not feel that sorry for him since I am still on an old school chassy
that just gets going at wot. :rolleyes:

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
I'm with you Russ. Why is it that we have not seen any pics from last weekends pow-fest? Forgot camera? Too busy riding? Unflattering evidence? All of us short-trackers want to hear your review Fred. Give up the goods already!

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
I'm with you Russ. Why is it that we have not seen any pics from last weekends pow-fest? Forgot camera? Too busy riding? Unflattering evidence? All of us short-trackers want to hear your review Fred. Give up the goods already!

he was stuck in the parking lot.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Niice!
Looks like one of those doo's all-most in trouble, Good thing he
meant;) to park in that really deep fluffy spot! Those long tracks are expected
to find the best path of most resistance.:cool:

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Offical xp reveiw

Sorry for the lack of feedback for you guys on my new sled I thought maybe I should take out the XP and put it through the normal BMWMS/C-MAN test run. the sled only has 400 miles on it at this point.(Day#1) we went to the trinities 3feet of fresh pow sled pulled very hard in the fresh pow no bog at all, clutches got warm but not crazy hot I did open up the sled on the few breaks we had. I would do that on any sled just to cool every thing off.The sled was out of fuel in the first 2 hours we rode, I may have had a heavy thumb:D:D lucky for me a guy gave me 2.5 gallons combined with my spare gas I had enough gas to get home on.

The new chassis is really making my arms Bark pretty bad!!! Time on the sled and a few adjustments will fix that (I hope) I put more preload on the center shock and it did help some.

The belt looks good at this point but we will see how many clicks i can get on it before she blows.I honestly think that the first day with the deep pow we had if anything was going to test it that would have.

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Glad to hear it rips Bud, and no negative to the longer tail - Bonus!
Now get it over here when you can and I will haul an xtra five gallons on mine for the ride back to the house at the end of the day.. Theres no use waisting fuel on a trail when you can ride from the yard.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features