• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Arrivals - Post up the news

S
Feb 2, 2017
Nice to see them coming in so early! Does anyone have a 154 turbo they don’t want take, or know of a dealer that has one? I ordered a 24 freeride that’s in, but kind of want to go the turbo route.
Buds powersports in Idaho has a 154 turbo freeride someone backed out of. At least they did late last week.

S
Feb 2, 2017
Mine has been here for a couple weeks but havn't picked it up yet. Still waiting on a bunch of parts. But so far I have the Munster finger throttle, guard, and riser. Tom's kit showed up also.
View attachment 409849View attachment 409850
Looking good! Have a great year. I couldn't convince myself to go with the Freeride, unsure how much more planted the wider front end would feel. Hopefully I'll get a change to ride one this year.

S
Feb 2, 2017
No pics yet... but my timeless black 154 Expert Turbo supposedly arrived at my dealer a couple days ago. He's installing some goodies and I'll try posting pics afterward..
Deep snow grips
Rail brace
Sway bar quick disconnect
Munster Finger throttle
Knee pads
Backwoods front & rear bumpers

D
Mar 13, 2014
Looking good! Have a great year. I couldn't convince myself to go with the Freeride, unsure how much more planted the wider front end would feel. Hopefully I'll get a change to ride one this year.

Thank you! Been tough 12 months for me. Last year we had the winter of a lifetime but I tore my bicep Nov 25th, got a couple rides in before surgery but had surgery Dec 9th and missed the whole year. Than my back acted up again bad so I had my 3rd back surgery 2 weeks ago, which ended up being a fusion. In surgery for 6 hours, but I will be ready to ride late Dec.

So I actually prefer the 36 inch front end, If I would have got an Expert I would have converted to the 36.

Reactions: christopher

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Picked up 2024 Summit adrenaline with edge pkg. My first ski doo been a cat man since 1980 coming off a 2012 proclimb. Really pumped for the season!!

You won't be disappointed. But after coming off a Cat, give yourself some time to get used to the Gen 5 chassis. They are completely different animals. You won't ever look back.

W

WinterMountaineer

Dec 24, 2019
How is ski-doo doing on deliveries? They ramped up a bunch of factories last year, so curious. Who has a snow check sled still pending notice/delivery?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
here in the PNW the local dealer is getting them in and the doo crates are stacked out back. i went by the other day to get the fuel hose recall done and they had a new freeride and some other summit model waiting for their new owners.

Reactions: WinterMountaineer

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
My 24 Lynx DS Turbo 4100 is syppost to be next week. I havent seen anyone post up Lynx deliveries yet though..... so we will see.

Can't wait

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Reactions: joshkoltes

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well
I TRIED to take deliver of my new sled on Friday.
But I didn't get their till their big Snow event had kicked off and then the place was entirely too busy to deliver the sled.
They politely asked me to come back on Monday and pick her up then instead;)

Reactions: WinterMountaineer

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Well
I TRIED to take deliver of my new sled on Friday.
But I didn't get their till their big Snow event had kicked off and then the place was entirely too busy to deliver the sled.
They politely asked me to come back on Monday and pick her up then instead;)

Say, sure, for a gallon of oil for the delay.

Premium Features