• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Arrivals - Post up the news

Does your Freeride have the updated CVT cover with the ridge that sticks out around part of the rear vent? If yes, is your last 3 digets of the VIN high or low? Trying to figure out why BRP game me the old MY23 side panel with no ridge.

I see your freeride has the updated CVT cover. Is your last 3 of the VIN high or really low?

BRP is telling my dealership that it was only a summit thing - and that's BS. It's an update for that type of cover for all 2024 deep snow sleds. Can't figure out why are some sleds shipping with the MY23 cover and not the updated MY24 one.. Early production thing? Random? Any info from yourself would be great. Thanks

IMG_0531.jpeg

So the service Rep at my dealer said the TurboR deep snow sleds are the only ones with the updated CVT cover with the ridge. What does Doo think people with NAs dont tree ride?

By the look of his photo the freeride does not. Imo, Thats so minor it’s not even worth mentioning.
It’s better than getting a sled in Dec and Jan isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the look of his photo the freeride does not. Imo, Thats so minor it’s not even worth mentioning.
It’s better than getting a sled in Dec and Jan isn’t it?

Absolutely it's small issue but for 26,000cad I figure it was small enough to be included.

Absolutely it's small issue but for 26,000cad I figure it was small enough to be included.

For the price I paid for my turbo R I would of expected to get turbo chain and sprockets last year.

Freerides at my dealer have the updated panel. But I am in the West.

For the price I paid for my turbo R I would of expected to get turbo chain and sprockets last year.

Freerides at my dealer have the updated panel. But I am in the West.

BRP is just not being consistant. If they don't replace it for my I'll end up buying it because I'd probably save money in the long run from breaking the vent over and over.. The bush is thick where I ride lol.

People need to quit taking what the dealer says as the way it is and force them to contact BRP for results. Usually it is the dealer wanting to be lazy and not deal with anything and then when they contact BRP it turns out they are wrong

BRP is just not being consistant. If they don't replace it for my I'll end up buying it because I'd probably save money in the long run from breaking the vent over and over.. The bush is thick where I ride lol.

You can try, I rounded the leading edge off mine and blended it into the panel. Cleaner look than that goofy lip I seen today.

You can try, I rounded the leading edge off mine and blended it into the panel. Cleaner look than that goofy lip I seen today.

I need to get the part number off the new cvt cover. Anyone who got the updated cover able to look inside and take a clear picture of the part number please?

Sounds like I might have to make a stand alone post about this. It should be a different part number than the non updated cover.

Nice to see them coming in so early! Does anyone have a 154 turbo they don’t want take, or know of a dealer that has one? I ordered a 24 freeride that’s in, but kind of want to go the turbo route.

Summit x na with updated cover so go show that to your service rep

This is the way my cat looks like. I don’t even know if I’ve got the updated version or not? Bad picture but I’m 700km from my sled. What do you think?
89dd3c85e96e3708b85f41e9530ee6d7.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back