• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow flap test?

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
That looks good, but I would be concerned about backing off a deck or trailer, getting the flap under the track and breaking that bumper. Might not happen, and the principal is good.

I kno I have the same concerns... the majority of the time I should be going forward, and if I'm backing up I'll have to try and remember... if it ends up breaking I'll report back :face-icon-small-coo

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey Guys.

Its great to hear our flap is working for you guys!

For those wondering what we did to the flap, we increased the attack angle 15° in order to allow the flap to direct more snow into the tunnel. A little trick with our flap is you can either mount it on the outside of the tunnel cap or on the inside. Mounting it on the outside like stock will put the angle out a little bit due to the little metal lip on the tunnel cap. Mounting our flap on the side keeps the flap on a flap surface and increases the attack angle of the flap even more to put more snow back into the tunnel.

Also guys, if anyone is thinking of ordering the long flap and wants it a certain length, we can cut it down for you before we print anything on them before hand, just shoot us an email before hand and we'll take care of ya!

-Matt

PM sent as well as order - please reply to PM before full filling order. Thanks Matt

S

skidworth

Feb 29, 2008
2012 Pro 163 rode 15 miles at 3 degrees air temp on ice and with the scratchers down never got higher than 127 the stock flap is just fine!

Premium Features