• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PINK ROCKS need ideas

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
I would round all of the neighbors pink rocks up and return them to block their driveway and paint the huge one jet black with RIP on it:present:....should be the end of it.
If not please update:beer;:D

S
Nov 26, 2007
Craig Colorado
Seems like you have a couple choices. You could try the "shoot 'em up-blow 'em up" option, wich will probably end with you going to jail. You could go knock on their door and politely talk to them and see if it is even them. Ask them to stop. If they don't stop get the police involved.

Y
Sep 2, 2009
Seems like you have a couple choices. You could try the "shoot 'em up-blow 'em up" option, wich will probably end with you going to jail. You could go knock on their door and politely talk to them and see if it is even them. Ask them to stop. If they don't stop get the police involved.

Sheriff was notified last night

Thanks

S
Nov 26, 2007
Craig Colorado
Sheriff was notified last night

Thanks

Boring, but good move. If you took action yourself the headlines would read something like "Local family terrorized by irate neighbor. Mr Smith had painted some rocks pink in a show of compassion for victims of breast cancer. His uncaring, radical neighbor who owns numerous assault style weapons and a snowmobile fire bombed and shot at the kindly Mr. Smith, causing even more stress to this kind, caring man."

Y
Sep 2, 2009
Like in the movie Joe Dirt " ..something that 'splodes... go boom!!"

Way more entertaining ^^ that way ^^

If it would keep going though, presidents faces in the black hills would be painted pink

In the next latest and greatest video of awsome cornice drops, you would see a pink rock face under the snow

No rocks were gone this morning, yet

J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA
Shoot them in the face with a Bazooka!!
that will take care of them.
More of the equation. I am pretty sure they are 'greenies' She sells Mary K, her bo is like 'white picket fence' material. City folk moved to the country. Speed limit on our road is 25 (kids riding atv's in the ditches, pets and so on) They fly down the road in their little tunnel of a world at 50 to 60 constantly. I have approached them about some stuff already and they keep pushing it.
I'm thinking BOOM will get their attention. Custom home exterior decoration by pest control #12 is the only answer (I think)

Wait... I could take my ATV over there and make satanic signs in their grass by doing brodies !!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
You could do what I have seen done :).....go in there garage when their not home and replace the spray on "get your lawn green fast" fertilizer with some roundup or 24D.....3 days, dead lawn! Should be a nice tone to go with the pink rocks!

Better yet, use a weed sprayer with a open tip (no wide spray) and do a little design in their yard. use Roundup Pro, kills everything and won't grow back for a year. Use your imagination on the design, but make it funny but yet shameful.

One of those infra-red (invisible flash) game cameras , aimed at the driveway could yield some useful info.

$179 at WalMart

Premium Features