• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PINK ROCKS need ideas

Y
Sep 2, 2009
6 houses at the end of our cul-de-sac where it loops. A few years ago some new people moved into one of the houses. They never have introduced themselves to anyone. Their house sets off the loop about 200 feet. Where their driveway starts from the loop there is a huge rock stands about 4 feet tall. Few weeks ago they painted it pink. Their neighbor, a widowed school teacher called me to see what she can legally do because the rock is at the edge of her driveway and sticks out like a sore thimb.
She called me again today and said when I come home, drive around the cal-de-sac and call her. I live 3 houses north of the loop and the loop is over a little rise so I don't see what is going on. I drove around the loop and to my surprise each and every house now has a pink rock next to their driveway. I called them all and asked basically WTF ? They have no idea who did it. DOH !! I know !! The new neighbors.
So I explain that it be known (hopefully someone tells them)--- they set a pink a pink rock in my driveway that all of the windows in their house will disappear as soon as I load up pest control #12 and start pumping rounds into their house for my style of decoration to their property !!

Anyone else have some good ideas what to do about these morons ?
They just can't put pink rocks in all of our driveways without asking can they ?

Y
Sep 2, 2009
borow a skidsteer and give them there rocks back in there drive way:D

Thought about that. I do have an old D19 Allis Chalmers with a loader.
I'm afraid the old tractor would accidently roll down the hill into their house hahaha (accidently)

Halloween is coming up. Might have to do a little trick-o-treating with a rattle can in my candy sack !

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
If you've got a projector, start watching XXX movies on teh side of your house.

Japanese horror flicks work real well.

The neighbors that can see my TV through the window moved a few weeks ago. :)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Maybe it is just some kind of joke....well it's obviously a joke ....lol

But when someone new moves into the neighborhood I take it upon myself to make introductions not expect them to do so. Call me old fashioned and neighborly I guess. Maybe try talking to them first and see what is really going on.....then get out the #12 fix it stick if that doesn't work out ;)

Just remember that these are your neighbors and you will have to live next to them for years to come. Wouldn't it be nicer to get along rather then start a never ending fued.

Y
Sep 2, 2009
If you've got a projector, start watching XXX movies on teh side of your house.

Japanese horror flicks work real well.

The neighbors that can see my TV through the window moved a few weeks ago. :)

A projection of your icon on their rock ... yeah, that's the ticket ! lol

Y
Sep 2, 2009
Maybe it is just some kind of joke....well it's obviously a joke ....lol

But when someone new moves into the neighborhood I take it upon myself to make introductions not expect them to do so. Call me old fashioned and neighborly I guess. Maybe try talking to them first and see what is really going on.....then get out the #12 fix it stick if that doesn't work out ;)

Just remember that these are your neighbors and you will have to live next to them for years to come. Wouldn't it be nicer to get along rather then start a never ending fued.

More of the equation. I am pretty sure they are 'greenies' She sells Mary K, her bo is like 'white picket fence' material. City folk moved to the country. Speed limit on our road is 25 (kids riding atv's in the ditches, pets and so on) They fly down the road in their little tunnel of a world at 50 to 60 constantly. I have approached them about some stuff already and they keep pushing it.
I'm thinking BOOM will get their attention. Custom home exterior decoration by pest control #12 is the only answer (I think)

Wait... I could take my ATV over there and make satanic signs in their grass by doing brodies !!

Last edited:
Y
Sep 2, 2009
find some roadkill and toss it near the driveway real late at night. see how they react to that.lol.

I'm thinking of dropping adoption papers in their mail box for me. Let them know I would love to live with a pink rock family.
Wondering if they would be prepaired with a fresh diaper change after opening their mail :present:

An old skidder tire tube, get a good oxidation flame going on the O/A torch, snuff it out on concrete, fill the tube till plump and round!

Move innertube into there front yard, runner line of gasoline, light, run, and poof! no more windows!

(also makes for awesome 4th of july fun!!!!)

Last edited:
A
Aug 3, 2008
North Idaho
You could do what I have seen done :).....go in there garage when their not home and replace the spray on "get your lawn green fast" fertilizer with some roundup or 24D.....3 days, dead lawn! Should be a nice tone to go with the pink rocks!

D
Jul 4, 2001
Central Alberta, Canada
Who in the he!! would go out of their way to give everyone a pink rock? There's more to this story than is being told. How big are these rocks? How many are we talking about? If I came home to a pink rock on my property and I knew where it came from, there would be instant he!! to pay.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
It sounds like some kids could be having some fun with the neighborhood and think its funny I remembe some of the stupid thing we did

But I would be pissed if I found a pink boulder in my yard

Y
Sep 2, 2009
Who in the he!! would go out of their way to give everyone a pink rock? There's more to this story than is being told. How big are these rocks? How many are we talking about? If I came home to a pink rock on my property and I knew where it came from, there would be instant he!! to pay.

The huge rock which started it all is about 4 feet tall and 3 feet around. Rocks placed on neighbor's property are around bowling ball size to a little bigger. This morning there were 6 more rocks along more peoples driveways. Mine was skipped. They must have recieved my warning. While calling the neighbors, one woman mentioned they had a step aunt that died of cancer. So they decide to give us all pink rocks instead of a pink mailer in our mail box ?

Dain bramage !!

They put one in my driveway, I will start in on them with 50 dollar words.

ADRENALINE and Motley Doo, LMAO, you would be a welcomed addition to the party !

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Get yourself a dump truck, fill it with 20lb and bigger rocks, dump it in the middle of their driveway, get out and dump a can of pink paint on top of them and leave a condolence card on a stick sticking out of the pile. Mention that they might want to keep their rocks to themselves.

That would pizz me off, especially if they did not get permission.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
get yourself a dump truck, fill it with 20lb and bigger rocks, dump it in the middle of their driveway, get out and dump a can of pink paint on top of them and leave a condolence card on a stick sticking out of the pile. Mention that they might want to keep their rocks to themselves.
that would pizz me off, especially if they did not get permission.

bwaaaahaaaahaaaa

A
Aug 3, 2008
North Idaho
An old skidder tire tube, get a good oxidation flame going on the O/A torch, snuff it out on concrete, fill the tube till plump and round!

Move innertube into there front yard, runner line of gasoline, light, run, and poof! no more windows!

(also makes for awesome 4th of july fun!!!!)

Now that is thinking! And I thought sparkler bombs were the rage!

Premium Features