• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Old Neighbor Lady- Her dog and Dog crap dilema

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
your right..dogs are animals.

And if people love them like children then train them like children.

You wouldn't like your child to crap in neighbors yards or bite the neighbors kids.
If you want your animal to be your child then raise it with the same parimeters..

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

You wouldn't like your child to crap in neighbors yards or bite the neighbors kids.
If you want your animal to be your child then raise it with the same parimeters..

So you are saying it is ok to shoot or poison a child if it is misbehaving on your property?

(Of course not, but they can be as irritating as neighbors pets)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
One of our neighbors had a dog that would come into our garage through the doggie door and piss.
I am thankful to this day that I never did anything about it because that dog & our dog became constant companions whenever we were not spending time with her.

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
I live on a big ranch and i know all the nieghbors dogs and they get one warning! i love dogs but do not tolerate them chasing deer elk or my cattle.they disapear and all my nieghbors have been told if they see my dog chasing wildlife or livestock to fire away.i don't have to worry about my dog because he is a loyal heeler and seldom leaves my side.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
All you badass dog shooters make me despise you. I agree with attacking or "stock" chasing dogs be dealt with harshly including taking them out. But all you internet thugs that think its ok to just take out a dog cuz its in yer yard, walking by or craps in your yard, you make me want to puke. Yes, I am hugely responsible for mine, but "$hit" sometimes happens that even fanatical responsible dog owners cannot avoid. Your Jack Bull "Damn the common Sense" comments are pathetic.

p.s. I have been thru this same type thread on this forum many times thru out the last 15 years. (Do a search ;) ). Same internet assh*le mentalitys every time. Rage away I am done with this debate.

Last edited:
W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012

I tried that but my hound refuses to use her fork, LOL!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
All you badass dog shooters make me despise you. I agree with attacking or "stock" chasing dogs be dealt with harshly including taking them out. But all you internet thugs that think its ok to just take out a dog cuz its in yer yard, walking by or craps in your yard, you make me want to puke. Yes, I am hugely responsible for mine, but "$hit" sometimes happens that even fanatical responsible dog owners cannot avoid. Your Jack Bull "Damn the common Sense" comments are pathetic.

p.s. I have been thru this same type thread on this forum many times thru out the last 15 years. (Do a search ;) ). Same internet assh*le mentalitys every time. Rage away I am done with this debate.

if you were a responsible dog owner you would be out walking it right now...
not on this forum wasting your breath as your dog is eating someones newborn

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
that's also part of the probem

I can't walk down the sidewalk to get my mail without stepping over at least 100 piles of this dog's crap, from previous times, this lady walks her dog on a leash and lets it crap all over and around the sidewalk , while she walks dwn the sidewal with a 10 foot recoil style leash, and she never picks it up even when I told her to do so. I feel this problem is her , not the dog, she is ignorant, rude , and Stupid

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
I can't walk down the sidewalk to get my mail without stepping over at least 100 piles of this dog's crap, from previous times, this lady walks her dog on a leash and lets it crap all over and around the sidewalk , while she walks dwn the sidewal with a 10 foot recoil style leash, and she never picks it up even when I told her to do so. I feel this problem is her , not the dog, she is ignorant, rude , and Stupid

Get coyoteman to handle it!!!!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon

hansel and gretal bread crumbs to find her way back....

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I would get really creative in your situation.that old b!tch must be delt with! something that humiliates her!! ill sleep on it and get back to you!!!

hmmm....your going nighty night with plans to dream about an old gal that can't control her dogs arse...???

I like it....wanna go fishing sometime...:lips::lips:

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
I'm not going to bed yet.but yes, to awnser you question i hate crabby old ladies with shat happy dogs!! i would even the score if i was av8er.i have a problem like this with a certain old bat, i am at a crossroads with what to do.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
this thread is taking a twisted turn to the dark side...

im thinking I don't want to read the news headlines for the next couple days...

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
In my world it would be legal to shoot the lady in the leg & while she's on the ground fill her mouth up with all her dogs past presents then politely ask her to stop this behavior.
Being this isn't anywhere close to legal I'd mix up a 5gal bucket of liquid dog sh*t (and maybe some of your own:face-icon-small-ton) and pour it over top of her car at lets say about 2am. Then leave the bucket on her hood with the words "KEEP YOUR DOG SH*T OFF MY YARD"

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
I am surprised no one has suggested the old "light the paper sack full of dog poop on fire trick"?
Also, runny cow sheet is tough to get out of your screen door if the weather cooperates!:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features