• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Old Neighbor Lady- Her dog and Dog crap dilema

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
So my neighbor lady walks her dog around the neighborhood about 3 times a day, and her little poodle craps all over mine, and the neighbors yards. I do not own a dog, so she walks her dog in front of my house this morning and it craps all over the corner of my driveway adjacent to the sidewalk. so i waited until she left her house, then I put on a latex glove and picked up all the dog poop in a sack and walked it over to her front door and delivered her property back to her, minus the sack. then later on about 1pm she walks her dog across the street and her dog craps all over the neighbors driveway, near the sidewalk, so I went outside and told her to pick it up, she called me some choice names, i told her she was rude and needed to pic up the poop, she said she was going to calll the cops, I said go right on ahead. 2 hours later the cops show up and tell me she filed a complaint , saying I was rude and yelled at her. I said, yes I did. I told them I do not want her or her dog anywhere near my property, and they advised her to stay away from my yard. and they told me i proved my point with the dog poo on her front doorstep. i said good. Life of a cop is so interesting, ha ha. what a great day.-- HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW SLEDHEADS!!!

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
1501734_761307807232122_1001067259_n.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Our dog was leaving calling cards when we would walk her, so we had to start using a leash.
Now she just leaves her deposits on the road.
Nobody seems to have an issue with that, so all is good.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
that's the whole point- her dog is on a leash

she allows the dog to crap right there in my yard while he's on the leash. dumb
Ignorant Bitch.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I have seen more people carrying around a bag of **** while walking there dogs. now I like most dogs and have always had a dog and always will but I will never carry a bag of **** around with me. we leave our dog home when we go out of town and my dog is trained to **** in the woods. granted I live on good size chunk of property and my dog has never been on a leash

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
av8er you just gave her back what was rightfully hers !

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
Yeah, good idea. Punish the dog, not the owner.:face-icon-small-dis

WTF dude?

Totally agree it's not dog fault but the owner. Man dogs will go wherever unless taught to go in a certain area. We walk our dogs and carry a bag so do most of neighbors some are just like this lady. They don't care apparently so the hoa set up fines for these inconsiderate types and it seems to be much better. But I would never try to make a dog sick for something like this but deal with the person directly.And in most neighborhoods there are leash laws to keep the dog off someone's property.

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I reckon he meant the dog will eat the exlax and get a simple case of the squirts, in the lady's house= punishing her.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Had a neighbor like that once too. Once I figured out who it was and thier routine I would watch for them while eating breakfast, if the dog did his thing I would open the front door and tell him he forgot something. After catching him trying to leave 3 or 4 times i put a large sign in my yard "Rob at 4610 Vista Park owns the Black Lab that keeps s**ting in your yard". Assh*le started walking his dog down another block after that. Solved my problem but just created one for someone else. Ever since my 3 year old stepped in a pile of s**t in the front yard and then walked through the entire house I have a zero tolerance for d*cks who don't pick up their dog's crap.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
The last strange dog that crapped in my yard got a high speed lead injection. Wait, every strange dog that ends up in my yard gets one.:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features