• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Old Neighbor Lady- Her dog and Dog crap dilema

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
1450972_1399442213628547_2017769450_n.jpg

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Mine got into 8lbs of fudge a year ago~ dang near killed it and she had the runs for a week~~ she's a big dog or it would of killed her~

C
May 17, 2009
i am going to put a sign in my yard this year that says,"i catch you letting your dog crap in my yard, you will catch ME doing the same in yours. thank you and have a nice day."

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I do what coyoteman does as well...also it saves the trips by the meat counter when grocery shopping..

and if the owners come by to complain and they are close to my height and weight...well then I save trips to Wallmart for clothing and boots..

I still have to buy underwear though because they usually crap themselves, well im lying...if their digestive system isn't working that well there is a lot of good vittles that do make the gravy..

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
I do what coyoteman does as well...also it saves the trips by the meat counter when grocery shopping..

and if the owners come by to complain and they are close to my height and weight...well then I save trips to Wallmart for clothing and boots..

I still have to buy underwear though because they usually crap themselves, well im lying...if their digestive system isn't working that well there is a lot of good vittles that do make the gravy..

One of the grosses things i've read ! LOL! :spit:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Dude, you are a fawking assh*le if you are really doing that.

I live in the country and know all of my neighbors and their dogs, they are all ok. I have three small kids and a dog of my own. People from the city will drop dogs they do not want on the dirt road by my house and one of them decided to try to attack my wife with my kids in the yard. That dog got a blow from the 10 guage in the face and ever since that day I don't give them a chance. The assh*les are the owners dumping dogs, not me for not letting them starve.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
this has been going on long time.barney shot freds pet dinosaur "dino" when he sh!t in his cave.then bambam went over and beat his azz.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
I live in the country and know all of my neighbors and their dogs, they are all ok. I have three small kids and a dog of my own. People from the city will drop dogs they do not want on the dirt road by my house and one of them decided to try to attack my wife with my kids in the yard. That dog got a blow from the 10 guage in the face and ever since that day I don't give them a chance. The assh*les are the owners dumping dogs, not me for not letting them starve.

Different situation than what you posted prior. I would do the same as you in THAT situation. I live in the country also, I also own Rottweiler's. If my dogs (who are like our kids to us), were acting threatening on your property and were attacking, I would be upset, but accepting of it. Not the case that happened to my big stud Male, he was shot RUNNING away and it is illegal in this county / state to do so. I confronted the assh*le on his front step and barely avoided a life changing event for the both of us. The only good news was after $1800 my dog recovered, and the SOB moved out of the neighborhood.

But I stand by what I said earlier, if a dog is just trotting by and you shoot it, you are the assh*le. If you are just posting such for bravado effect, then whatever.:crazy::crazy:

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Just my thoughts and I am sure I will get bashed like hell by everyone who "loves" their dog. If you love your dog so much fence your yard securely, and keep it on your property. If you take your dog for a walk use a leash. If the dog craps on private property or public property ie the street. Pick the crap up and take it home. People walk on the street and should not have to walk in dog crap because someone is to lazy to pick it up. If your dog is shot or poisoned or fed chocolate or has the dog catcher pick the dog up because your dog was off your property and on someone elses property and that person did not want it there, it is your fault not the fault of the property owner who's property your dog was on. Dog's are not family members, they are not children or grandchildren, they are animals. Just because you love your dog that does not mean everyone does. Some people are highly allergic to dogs, some are scared to death of dogs. I like dogs, I have a neighbor that has a black lab. He is responsible and has a collar on the dog that keeps it from leaving his unfenced property and it barks very little, I can handle that. I have another neighbor that has two Jack Russel Terriers that bark non stop and the owner does nothing about it. They have escaped the fenced yard many times and I have caught them and returned them home. But after listening to them bark for many years non stop I just may not be so nice the next time I find them in my yard. Be responsible and you won't ever have to worry about jackwagons like coyoteman and myself making your dog disappear.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Just my thoughts and I am sure I will get bashed like hell by everyone who "loves" their dog. If you love your dog so much fence your yard securely, and keep it on your property. If you take your dog for a walk use a leash. If the dog craps on private property or public property ie the street. Pick the crap up and take it home. People walk on the street and should not have to walk in dog crap because someone is to lazy to pick it up. If your dog is shot or poisoned or fed chocolate or has the dog catcher pick the dog up because your dog was off your property and on someone elses property and that person did not want it there, it is your fault not the fault of the property owner who's property your dog was on. Dog's are not family members, they are not children or grandchildren, they are animals. Just because you love your dog that does not mean everyone does. Some people are highly allergic to dogs, some are scared to death of dogs. I like dogs, I have a neighbor that has a black lab. He is responsible and has a collar on the dog that keeps it from leaving his unfenced property and it barks very little, I can handle that. I have another neighbor that has two Jack Russel Terriers that bark non stop and the owner does nothing about it. They have escaped the fenced yard many times and I have caught them and returned them home. But after listening to them bark for many years non stop I just may not be so nice the next time I find them in my yard. Be responsible and you won't ever have to worry about jackwagons like coyoteman and myself making your dog disappear.

While I do not agree with everything you wrote, I agree to a large extent & I thank you for taking the time to type all that out.

To anyone who may at some point kill or harm a pet for whatever reason.....
Do what you feel you have to do, but be a man about it and go tell the family what has transpired so there is not someone crying themselves to sleep wondering where their beloved pet is & if it is cold, hungry & scared.
That is all I ask.

Premium Features