• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Old Neighbor Lady- Her dog and Dog crap dilema

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Yes, I am hugely responsible for mine, but "$hit" sometimes happens that even fanatical responsible dog owners cannot avoid.

Here's a perfect example.

Me & my dog enjoy countless hours in my mancave (I hate the term "mancave" by the way) watching Football or whatever, anyway she just likes it up there.

Anyway, we settle in today to watch the games & I look over & there she is.....pissing on the floor.
Not leaking, a full go piss!

I have no fooking idea? I mean the door is open, all she has to do is go down the stairs & through 2 doggie doors & she's outside!

I would guess old age & laziness took over? I don't know.

Anyway Slim's point of them being unpredictable no matter how well trained they are.........for sure!

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012

Me & my dog enjoy countless hours in my mancave (I hate the term "mancave" by the way) watching Football or whatever, anyway she just likes it up there.

Anyway, we settle in today to watch the games & I look over & there she is.....pissing on the floor.

I have no fooking idea? I mean the door is open, all she has to do is go down the stairs & through 2 doggie doors & she's outside!

Anyway Slim's point of them being unpredictable no matter how well trained they are.........for sure!
Maybe she figured better to get in a little trouble than go out in that cold, LOL!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Maybe she figured better to get in a little trouble than go out in that cold, LOL!

Probably.
Hope she's second guessing that choice now as the door is closed and I hear here coming up & down the stairs wanting to get in on the fun.
Well she pissed that one away!

I'll soften up & let her watch the niner pack game!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon

maybe its a classic case of "monkey see , monkey do "...hahaha

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
cops were already involved

I have a few solutions, but don't want to get into trouble , she's not worth it.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I have a few solutions, but don't want to get into trouble , she's not worth it.

If I were you I would bag up all her dog's s**t and bring it to her door step. Ring the doorbell and give it back to her. At that time I would make it clear that it was her final warning and the next time her dog s**ts in your yard you will be contacting the authorities. A co-worker of mine just went through the same situation this summer and the dog owner was issued a $198 citation 3 times until animal control took their dog. I believe the citation was for littering or vandalism. He actually used his trail cam for evidence for the 3 citations. He would come home from work, look for chit and if he found any he would pull the card from his trail cam and find the pic he needed and gave the police a call, I think all 3 occurrences happened within 2 weeks.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
my wife runs a daycare

I was thinking I would donate a ton of dirty diapers on her front door, but sounds like u didn't read previous posts, the cops were called after I picked up a bunch of the poo and dropped it off at her front door, I told the cops I was returning her property, they said , I made my point , and they warned her to stay away from me and my yard

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I have a neighbor whos dog constantly craps on my lawn. Finally got tired of picking it up and throwing it in my trash, so I started taking my shovel and gather all the crap up and throw it in the bed of his $50,000 spotless superduty or shall I say in this case "Superdoody"

I even take a few of the small pieces and put it down on the driveway right where he steps into his truck......

That pretty much put a stop to the dog crap in my yard, although it took over 7 weeks of repeatedly throwing his dogs poop scrapnel into the truck bed.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I met another neighbor who owns a siberian husky at the mailbox yesterday

he stated he heard I had words with the dog poo lady, he told me thank u. it was about time someone said or did something regarding this Ignorant Old Bditch. shes like 62, not 82 or 92. I could maybe understand if she was really old. but he said he was tired of the same thing, crap all over the sidewalk, and his drive-way.

Premium Features