• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your thoughts on the new Arctic Cat Blast Mountain

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Just realized I've been watching yamadoo videos on you-tube!!! Like father like son! You guys can ride like crazy!! Sad that I can't even ride my blast like that lol! But I think it shows that the sled has reached out to some with good results! I dunno if iam right but for me i just need a little more "lift" . I get stuck a lot because o can't turn fast enough sometimes? I know thats probably me but on the 600 I can usually pin and wiggle a bit more? Would the lowering the track mod help this? Man iam stoked for your kid he's only going to get so much much better!! He'll be an ambassador before you know it!!
If you're a full-grown dude and you're feeling like the blast doesn't quite have the juice for you, then you are probably right and it's time for you to upgrade yourself to the 650 146 that Polaris just put out. It's a Khaos and a slash, so it will definitely give you the "lift" you are looking for.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah man! I am a super fly weight and I bought the blast for my wife and kids but I've riden it alot cause we're all new riders and its less scary than the m6 i bought myself lol. But yeah I was looking at them just this morning lol!!! In fact theres a great one on the classified on here in Montana!! Just thinking of making the blast that much better for whoever was riding it!

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
yeah, she's been picking up rpm for sure as it breaks in! i honestly might need to add some weight to the clutch! but i will say adding the can immediately gave it 350 rpm. i'm running low elevation weights at 5500ft and its hitting 7700.

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Where is the one for sale in mt? I couldn't find it. Link? Thanks for help!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

P
Dec 15, 2018
Sorry that was confusing. I meant there was a 650 146 . I must have just been at the dealer at the right time. My blast was a snowcheck that was not picked up. Now I've decided to buy a 2020 600 alpha in 153 for me and keep the blast for wife and kids.

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone know of a video showing how to change weights on these?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Premium Features