• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your thoughts on the invasion?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Wish I could even laugh about the clown show in NY.
A couple of weeks ago I was in town down on commercial getting some parts and decided to work my way threw town on some side streets to see for myself.

I was a block before that old carrrs store and up the road from the Angus inn dump that people are always dieing at.

I looked right and seen on the side close to a dozen people squatting and sitting against the building along side a curb.
They were all about the same size, couldn't have weighed more then 100#s apiece, skinny and healthy looking.

They are not from this state and I'd guess neither the lower 48.

I talk to some of the older cops and their hands are tied, City council openly support getting rid got rid of the only common sense guy at election time with another lefty

I brought the airline flights up numerous times to people but no one wants to say or do ****. Just ignore him he'll go away.

The local news doesn't report ****, The amount of people dieing on the streets is insane.
One of my friend's gets a call a while back about a smell under an overpass.
They knew right away as soon as they pulled up what that smell was.
Called the meat wagon and they fished out a rotting body in a sewer drain.

Local media not a peep. The ride has just begun.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
UK riots psy-op the elite cannot pull off their agendas without using the eyes and ears of the state.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Any news on this yet?

passenger plane carrying 62 people has crashed on the outskirts of São Paulo all dead

• Wow
Reactions: High Voltage

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So I'm working in the garage and an x mayor comes peddling.

This is from his websight

Matt Claman began representing West Anchorage in the Alaska State Senate in 2023 following the November 2022 election. Prior to service in the Senate, Matt served West Anchorage in the State House of Representatives from 2015 through 2022. During these challenging times, Matt is effectively representing the interests of our community. He’s running for re-election to the Alaska State Senate to make sure our community interests are heard in Juneau.

Matt always puts Alaska first, working across party lines for a responsible action plan for Alaska with common-sense, practical solutions. A responsible action plan includes:

• Improving public safety and making wise use of our public safety resources
  • Balancing the budget and protecting the Permanent Fund
  • Protecting your constitutional rights, including the right to privacy
Matt is part of the bi-partisan Senate Majority and serves in a leadership role in the State Senate as chair of the Judiciary Committee; as vice-chair of the State Affairs Committee; and sitting on the Resources Committee and the Legislative Council.

So he wants to have a conversation,

I ask him that I know we've had a vagrant problem for a very long time but as of lately this community has exploded.

If you actually drive the streets and start looking these people are no longer the typical vagrants, they are not from here no are they from the states.

The numbers we are told is a lie, if we are seeing this on such a little community what's happening in the big cities?

Here's where I see the true colors come out , his reply is IT'S COMPLICATED AND WHAT IS IN OUR FAVOR IS THAT THE PARTIES GET ALONG IN OUR STATE.

Then he politely excused himself, I wasn't even warmed up.

Need I say anymore

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
So I'm working in the garage and an x mayor comes peddling.

This is from his websight

Matt Claman began representing West Anchorage in the Alaska State Senate in 2023 following the November 2022 election. Prior to service in the Senate, Matt served West Anchorage in the State House of Representatives from 2015 through 2022. During these challenging times, Matt is effectively representing the interests of our community. He’s running for re-election to the Alaska State Senate to make sure our community interests are heard in Juneau.

Matt always puts Alaska first, working across party lines for a responsible action plan for Alaska with common-sense, practical solutions. A responsible action plan includes:

• Improving public safety and making wise use of our public safety resources
  • Balancing the budget and protecting the Permanent Fund
  • Protecting your constitutional rights, including the right to privacy
Matt is part of the bi-partisan Senate Majority and serves in a leadership role in the State Senate as chair of the Judiciary Committee; as vice-chair of the State Affairs Committee; and sitting on the Resources Committee and the Legislative Council.

So he wants to have a conversation,

I ask him that I know we've had a vagrant problem for a very long time but as of lately this community has exploded.

If you actually drive the streets and start looking these people are no longer the typical vagrants, they are not from here no are they from the states.

The numbers we are told is a lie, if we are seeing this on such a little community what's happening in the big cities?

Here's where I see the true colors come out , his reply is IT'S COMPLICATED AND WHAT IS IN OUR FAVOR IS THAT THE PARTIES GET ALONG IN OUR STATE.

Then he politely excused himself, I wasn't even warmed up.

Need I say anymore
FPOS

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Premium Features