• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your thoughts on the invasion?

So there is a new King , a new prince of whales to over see Canada so where does it leave this one?

Elk Grove Village , 32 - 33,000 , small community.
I didn't see any comments about women and children so it's probably a bus load of men. They'll get board laying around and will start prowling.

Illegal immigrants coming across the border.

More than two-thirds of today's refugees have been forced to flee from these five countries.

• Syria — 6.8 million refugees and asylum-seekers. ...
  • Venezuela — 4.6 million refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants. ...
  • Afghanistan — 2.7 million refugees and asylum seekers. ...
  • South Sudan — 2.4 million refugees and asylum-seekers.
This coincides with post #290 , they did and what they are doing to Europe IS they are now doing to North America now.

I've been noticing a change around town for a few months now.

Today was too obvious for the areas I navigated, it's the people on the side streets, been doing service calls for so long that I avoid the main drags when I can.

These people are different, it is really obvious by the way they behave when they realize someone is looking. Dropping thier heads is not the norm around here, they actually stop and keep thier distance, clothing is mismatched, the vagrants have better taste in clothing. Full grown beards WTH , some cultures can't or just don't attempt to grow them. The most obvious is thier solo , people don't walk these streets anymore by themselves.

Thier not junkies

It's not in your face but if you just stop and look, these people are not from here and not from the lower 48.

If I can see this in a town under 300,000 in Alaska, a state that has no population this country has a serious problem. That number the media is claiming isn't even near what has come in.

We've been warned before, it's the conservative states, your the target.

Premium Features

Back