• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

With Ski Doo breaking the internet...

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Ha I'm not afraid to ride with anyone. I'm in WA. Where you located Ken? Let's go for a rip. I'm always looking for someone to teach me how the real men ride the trees. Especially on a Doo.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Oh man you know there are going to be some keyboards working overtime when Chadly and Ken65 find out about the existence of the other.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Oh man you know there are going to be some keyboards working overtime when Chadly and Ken65 find out about the existence of the other.
Yeah because I'm a keyboard warrior. I would have responded sooner but I was busy riding. The only people I know that ride more than me, do it for a profession. I'll ride with anyone on here and plenty have ghosted me when I happened to show up riding in their area. I'm not going to drive halfway across the country to ride with some dude off the internet because he says I suck. There are plenty of people that are on this forum that have seen me ride that can say I am well above the average rider. I rode Doo for the last 6 years. Know a lot of Doo riders. The one's that I have seen that can hang in the technical stuff aren't not posting on this forum saying Polaris sucks. I am willing to bet a lot of money that this Ken dude isn't one of them.

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
This might be the lamest thing I’ve ever wanted to see happen! Some attention seeking self proclaimed rich bad azz who I’m sure actually sucks ride against a washed up Ski-doo loud mouth who cooks bacon on his clutches. Both guys will be stuck by the trail before the battle could even begin! Lol

K
Apr 12, 2018
And Ken has went quiet.... Nothing to see here ?
No. Ken works for a Living. Especially when storms hit and you key board warriors lights go out. Nobody is trashing your poo, chadley. Grow a set. Wa. Is a lotng ways from me too. Have no inclinations of going there when the best riding is where Im from.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
This might be the lamest thing I’ve ever wanted to see happen! Some attention seeking self proclaimed rich bad azz who I’m sure actually sucks ride against a washed up Ski-doo loud mouth who cooks bacon on his clutches. Both guys will be stuck by the trail before the battle could even begin! Lol
I'm heading back to McCall when you guys get snow. Maybe when I'm there I can pay you to ride with me?

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
No. Ken works for a Living. Especially when storms hit and you key board warriors lights go out. Nobody is trashing your poo, chadley. Grow a set. Wa. Is a lotng ways from me too. Have no inclinations of going there when the best riding is where Im from.

Nice...IBEW?

xmk1080

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2008
I have spent alot of time on the 850 poo this year and my 165 expert. There is no comparison in motors. The doo has way more pull than the polaris. The polaris only feels light when you are in the throttle. At slow speeds, it wears you out. With that being said, I rode the turbo for 2 days in fresh powder. Its beyond fun. No lag, no waste gate noise, no bogging in the deep snow or pipe side. Doo definitely did their homework on this sled. Polaris is scrambling to bring something out, but, lighter isnt always better. There is only so much weight you can lose before reliability issues surface. Skidoo has been pulling Polaris around by the nose for years. Since the 96 summit, Polaris has only played catch up to Doo, and the new turbo, with a warranty, has put them that much farther ahead. I would trust technology from a company making lear jets way over 1 that makes utvs and sleds any day.
That g4 chassis is nothing but a cut with a Band-Aid on it, you can have your wobble clutch along with your crapy clutching, you can also have your old and outdated suspension, that's right you were the first with the narrow front end but that was to put another Band-Aid on your chassis along with the t motion, it's also nice how you run the secondary clutch so high that it gives you more of a gyro effect, now let's talk about how much more rider forward it is and how you have to run the limiter strap super loose so it's not so nose heavy, let's not mention that big wide chassis that makes it harder to get from side to side. Polaris has a way better chassis, clutching and suspension and our 840 makes more horsepower than your 850. If your technology is so great why did you have to run a wobble clutch to maintain the harmonics of your 850!!!

Last edited:

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Everyone who still isn't aware that BRP is an entirely separate, unaffiliated company from Bombardier (the "lear jet" co), since 2003, should be on permanent ignore. You can't fix stupid...

Premium Features