• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whistler - Pemberton 08-09 official report

The PVSC has bought their own groomer so the Rutherford should be way nicer this year. We also plan to do some trail work pretty soon which will make the early and late season access better. The Mineshaft Pub in Bralorne has also bought a groomer so the Hurley should be in great shape too. :D

Sproatt?

Does anybody know if there is going to be more parking for Sproatt this year? That 8-10 truck parking lot just did not suffice last year. I wonder if we will be allowed to park in the old Callaghan parking lot to access Sproatt this year? I drove up there on the weekend and I do not see any "no parking" signs but it looks totally different now from the highway construction.

Looks like its been snowing for a few days in whistler with more to come.:D Anyone got any info on the pemberton area?:beer;

Get ready

It's about time! My clutches are so clean you could eat off 'em. Hopefully the rain stays low.

Extended forecast for Whistler - Blackcomb.
Wednesday.. Cloudy periods. 40 percent chance of showers or flurries. Freezing level 1600 metres.
Thursday.. Snow at times heavy. Snowfall accumulation 30 to 40 cm.
Freezing level 1200 metres.
Friday.. Snow changing to rain. Snowfall accumulation 10 to 20 cm.
Rainfall amounts 30 to 40 mm. Freezing level 1200 metres rising to 2000 metres in the afternoon.

www.whistlersnowmobile.com
www.snowcats.ca

This webcam on Brohm Ridge is awesome! It says "live" but if you notice the last update was November the 8th. Brohm is usually the first and last place you can ride in the Sea to Sky corridor because you can drive to the snow.

http://www.btsc.ca/webcam.php

It's about time! My clutches are so clean you could eat off 'em. Hopefully the rain stays low.

Extended forecast for Whistler - Blackcomb.
Wednesday.. Cloudy periods. 40 percent chance of showers or flurries. Freezing level 1600 metres.
Thursday.. Snow at times heavy. Snowfall accumulation 30 to 40 cm.
Freezing level 1200 metres.
Friday.. Snow changing to rain. Snowfall accumulation 10 to 20 cm.
Rainfall amounts 30 to 40 mm. Freezing level 1200 metres rising to 2000 metres in the afternoon.

www.whistlersnowmobile.com
www.snowcats.ca

Lets hope this happens!!:D

What's really sad is this was one year ago, yesterday up brohm

Aug0907011.jpg

Brandywine Nov. 17 last year.

Here's a few pics from Brandywine last year Nov. 17:(
Cmon snow lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrandywineNov.17 049.jpg BrandywineNov.17 053.jpg BrandywineNov.17 033.jpg

Premium Features

Back