• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's Polaris's big Surpise in the "Meltaway"?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I was able to get it one frame further, but no real changes.... the shovel is gone and the rabbit is back.... big time, lol

00012.jpg

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
PRO-Ride graphics, Pro-X is dead. Piggyback shocks, short track still. Engine? ? ?

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
How in the heck do you turn the time forward on your computer??????

Yeah that rabbit looks likes it would rape the tooth fairy, and punch Santa Claus in the nuts.

Reactions: 94fordguy

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
How in the heck do you turn the time forward on your computer??????

Start > Control Panel > Date and Time > set it ahead a day or two and hit "Apply"

Yeah that rabbit looks likes it would rape the tooth fairy, and punch Santa Claus in the nuts.

Hahahahahahaha:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

Reactions: BIGGDAWG

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
So it says "PRO R". Does that mean they are gonna race it? It IS the same sled as in the spy pics though sans graphics.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
they removed the bunny, i believe it was just a joke for people setting the clocks forward....

THE IMPORTANT THING IS>>>> look at the front shock????? that is not a walker evans shock! Wonder what brand that is?

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Are you just talking the color or am I missing something? Granted the angle of the pics is a bit different.

well not the color the rear suspension has different geometry than the spy pic....but the spy pic didnt have piggy backs, what looks different on this one is probably just the piggy back chamber

T

TCC

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe Polaris wants all of us out west to buy flat lander sleds and go on tour to the mid west. I like my dragon but sure doesnt seem like Polaris is tryin to improve it much

I
Nov 26, 2007
Trick

Actually the bunny is Polaris's way of saying to it's costumers - Watch me pull a rabitt out of my Arse, since that's all they've been able to do lately is distract their current costumers with illustions of performance long enough that they pony up and buy new iron or their current rides warranty expires and their poorly calibrated sleds are no longer their responsibility!

Snap out of it my snow lovin brotherin!!!

Premium Features